Janesville Tool & Manufacturing, Inc.
AP-810-AH-T-2(SL) is rated to withstand 1,000 lbs. of force. This precision manual press is ideal for small
parts assembly, punching, bending, shearing or staking of light gauge stock. The head can be adjusted for
height with (2) clamping screws. The press comes standard with an adjustable gib for continual accuracy.
Upon special request, the column length can be increased for more throat clearance.
• ¾” Square Ground Rack
• Adjustable Handle
• (2) Stroke Limiters
• T-slot Base
• Attachment Button (Model 810-06) for Die Sets
• Lower Bushing (Model 500-15) for easy attachment of Die Sets
• Die Sets
• Longer Column
• Counter & Bracket (Model PC-810)
• 12” Rack (Model 6000-02)
• Longer Rack (Model 6000-02)
• Full Stroke Lock - add suffix (-FS)
• Value Added Services
[email protected] • 608-314-1620 • www.janesvilletool.com