A postal bid form and illustrated brochure can
Cormac McCarthy Catalogue Collection Auction
Saturday 28 July, 2012, Ocean Lodge, 20 Muritai Street, Nelson
On behalf of the family of the late Cormac McCarthy, the New Zealand Cartridge Collectors Club (NZCCC) is pleased to offer
the following catalogues for auction. These lots will be auctioned after the NZCCC AGM Auction of cartridge-related
material to be held on Saturday afternoon, 28 July 2012 at the Ocean Lodge, 20 Muritai Street, Nelson, New Zealand.
If you have questions regarding lot descriptions or the auction process, please ask the Secretary, Kevan Walsh (phone +64-98153903 bus or [email protected]). Abbreviations used include exc (excellent), vgc (very good condition), gc (good
condition), fair (fair condition) and pc or poor (poor condition).
Bidders do not need to be a member of the NZCCC. However non-members will pay a 10% buyers premium for items
they successfully bid on. Prospective bidders may join the club prior to the Auction and the 10% buyers premium will then not
apply to them. There is no fee for unsuccessful bidders. Membership of the NZCCC is NZ$35 for NZ members, NZ$45 for
international members. Alternatively, you may receive an electronic version of the bulletin instead of a printed version. The
fee for ‘electronic’ membership is NZ$15 per year. International payments may be made by personal cheque (check), bank
draft or Paypal. Add NZ$25 to any bank draft to cover bank processing fees.
A postal bid form is attached. Postal bids must be received by the Secretary no later than midday Saturday July 21. Emailed
bids may be received until July 24. Bids may be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to +64-9-8496046 (MUST be
marked “Attention: Kevan Walsh), or posted to:
Kevan Walsh, NZCCC Secretary
Private Bag 92021
Bids will be in whole New Zealand dollar increments. As a very approximate guide, US$1 buys NZ$1.25, £1 buys NZS1.92 &
one Euro buys NZ$1.67. You are welcome to submit bids in your currency, however the bids will be converted to NZ$ and
there may be subsequent fluctuations in the exchange rate, resulting in slightly different bids to those intended. Therefore bids
in international currencies will only be accepted on the basis that there will be some variance in the final bid.
No compound or rolling bids will be accepted. Every effort will be made to secure bids by the smallest possible margin above
lesser bids. In the event that a postal bid equals a floor bid, the postal bid will have preference. All postal bids will remain
confidential. Successful postal bidders will be notified, as will anyone (successful or not) who provides an email address. If
you do not have an email address (and are not an NZCCC member) and wish to receive a listing of prices realised, please send
a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your postal bids.
The NZCCC holds trading days from Friday noon to 6pm and Saturday 8am to approximately 2pm. Visitors are welcome.
Cormac McCarthy Catalogue Collection Auction
Postal bids must be received before midday, Saturday July 21, 2012. Email bids must be received by July 24.
Bids may be emailed to [email protected], faxed to: +64-9-8496046 (MUST be marked “Attention: Kevan Walsh); or
posted to: Kevan Walsh, NZCCC Secretary, Private Bag 92021, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
POSTAL BID FROM:
Description of lot or lots
NZ$ max. bid
1. Akah Export-Engros-Liste 1 Sep 1929, Albrecht Kind. 63pp, dark
green cover. German text, Price list, no illustrations. 290x230mm. vgc.
2. Akah Export-Engros-Liste 15 July 1931, Albrecht Kind. 53pp, Green
cover. German text, Price list, no illustrations. "Aug 1931" pencilled on
cover. 285x225mm. gc.
3. Akah Netto-Engros-Liste for Catalogue No. 150, 1 July 1935,
Albrecht Kind. 39pp, Dark grey cover. German text, Price list, no
illustrations. 295x230mm. vgc.
4. Akah Waffen, Munition, Jagdgerate Catalogue No 225. 200pp,
Illustrated green cover. German text, Well illustrated. c1953.
5. Akah Waffen, Munition, Jagdgerate Catalogue No 85. Albrecht Kind.
c1928, 60pp, Crimson cover. Four languages, Well illustrated. Glued to
inside front page are: Akah No. 85 Price List, 1 April 1928, four
languages; Albrecht Kind, Hammerless Over and Under Gun for CloseTime, blue sheet (English); Albrecht Kind, shotguns - illustrated price
list, translucent sheet, German. 320x245mm. gc.
6. Bayard Arms & Ammunition colour (Pieper) catalogue. 48pp, post
WW1, probably 1920's. Illustrated with firearms, ammunition and
premises. Stamped "John Terry & Co" and W Darlow, Bedford
England". Pencil mark "AWM". 160x250mm. fc.
7. Belgian Shotguns booklet. Well illustrated, colour. 32pp. Covers
manufacture. 1950. Bottom of spine frayed. 275x230mm. good.
8. Borchers advertising sheet. "Borchers Sporting Goods, Guernica,
Spain. Reloading Tools for Shotgun Cartridges". Spanish and English.
Folded Blue and B&W sheet. Crimping, recapper/decapper,
recalibrating and extractor tools, and skeet thrower and snap-caps.
Creased. c1950s. 220x305mm. fair.
9. Browning brochure. "The Browning Automatic Rifle Cal. .355". A&W
McCarthy marked. 1930s? B&W, 26pp, Some soiling. 220x150mm. fair.
10. Browning brochure and price list. "Guns by Browning". 26pp. With
letter on Browning Arms Company of Canada letterhead. Brown and
gold illustrated cover - shotgun. Cover a little tatty. 280x215mm. With
1961 Price list. fair.
11. Browning brochure. "Browning Automatic Rifles Cal .22 Fabrique
Nationale D'Armes de Guerre". March 1936. Brown and green
illustrated (rabbits) cover. "Workshop" stamped on front and inside.
22pp. 210x135mm. exc.
12. Browning brochure. "Browning Automatic Shot Gun 12 and 16
Gauge 5 shot". 24pp with many fold-out diagrams. Stamped "workshop"
on cover. Attractive brown, orange and yellow illustrated cover. 1920s30s 235x155mm. gc.
13. Browning brochure. "Browning Automatic Shot Gun 12 and 16
Gauge 5 shot". May 1929. 32pp with many fold-out diagrams. Attractive
blue, brown, orange and yellow illustrated cover. 230x150mm. vgc.
14. Browning brochure. "Browning Automatic Shotgun 12 and 16
Gauges 5 Shot. FN". 12pp (double-folded, triple-folded). Red and B&W
cover - two ducks and shotgun. 220x160mm. vgc.
15. Browning brochure. "Browning Trombone cal. .22 repeating rifle".
Blue, green, white and black illustrated cover. Four-folded sheet. 1940s60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
16. Browning brochure. "Latest information about the Browning
Automatic 12-ga. Gun". 1st April 1909. A&W McCarthy. Ad for "The
(R) Two-Twenty" rimfire cartridges on rear cover. 16pp.
17. Browning catalogue, A&W McCarthy NZ. Browning Automatic
Pistol New Model Cal. 7.65m/m - 9m/m. Fabrique Nationale
D'Armes de Guerre". 24pp. Red and black illustrated (hand and
pistol) cover. 1910-20s? 215x140mm. exc.
18. Browning catalogue, A&W McCarthy NZ. Browning Automatic
Pistol New Model Cal. 7.6.5m/m - 9m/m. Fabrique Nationale
D'Armes de Guerre". 31pp. Cream, yellow and red illustrated (hand
and pistol) cover. 1910-20s? 145x225mm exc.
19. Browning catalogue, A&W McCarthy NZ. "Browning Automatic
Shotgun 12&16 gauge. Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre".
25pp. Grey cover. c1910-20s? 140x225mm. exc.
20. Browning catalogue, A&W McCarthy NZ. "Browning Automatic
Shotgun. Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre". 21pp. Grey
cover. Stamped "A&W McCarthy" on cover. c1910-20s?
21. Browning catalogue, A&W McCarthy NZ.. "The Browning
Automatic Pistol Cal. 9m/m. Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de
Guerre". 19pp. Fawn(?) cover. Many fold-out pages of
diagramsc1910-20s? 225x150mm. exc.
22. Browning catalogue. "Browning 2000 Of the highest class!".
Silver, black, pink, red and orange illustrated folded sheet.1960s?
23. Browning catalogue. "Browning over and under shotgun Cal. 12
- cal. 20". Green & white cover. 8pp. 1960s? 275x215mm. gc.
24. Browning catalogue. "fusil automatique de chasse Browning a 5
coups cal. 12, 16 et 20". (Browning Automatic Shotgun, 5-shot - 12,
16 or 20 bore) Brown & white folder (embossed FN) with four data
sheets for shotguns (standard and types 1 to 6). Three languages.
Cover has pen marks "workshop" and "10/4/65". c1965?
25. Browning flyer. "Browning Over & Under Gun. B&W. Folded with
tears, and holes. 1930s280x210mm. poor.
26. Browning manual. No title. Possibly missing card front cover has rear buff card cover. Folds out for one-sided diagram showing
Browning(?) rifle in four figures. 1930s? Some tears on folds.
220x150mm folds out to 400x530mm. poor.
27. Browning operating instructions. "Fabrique Nationale D'Armes
de Guerre. Fusil Automatique Browning cal. 12 et 16". Doublefolded, four-folded. Folds out to large tabloid sheet, double-sided.
Instructions for operation of the Browning Shotgun. Three
languages. 140x220mm folds out to 570x440mm. gc.
28. Browning pamphlet. "Browning Automatic Rifles. Cal. .22 Short
(15 shots) Cal. .22 Long Rifle (11 shots)". Four-folded sheet. Green,
brown and B&W cover. 1940s-60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
29. Browning pamphlet. "Browning double automatic shotgun 12
gauge 2 shot Standard Model". Stamped A&W McCarthy. Slightly
soiled. Triple-folded sheet. B&W and green illustrated cover shotgun. 215x160mm. gc.
30. Browning pamphlet. "Browning double automatic shotgun 12
gauge 2 shot Standard Model". Triple-folded sheet. B&W and green
illustrated cover - shotgun. 215x160mm. vgc.
31. Browning pamphlet. "Browning Double Automatic Shotgun. 12
bore - 2 shot". Double-folded, triple-folded sheet. Green and B&W
cover. 1940s-60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
32. Browning pamphlet. "Browning over & under shotgun". Doublefolded sheet. Cream and brown illustrated cover - shooters, rabbit
and bird. 150x105mm. vgc.
33. Browning pamphlet. "Browning Special Skeet over & under
shotguns". Double-folded sheet. Orange and B&W cover. 1940s60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
34. Browning pamphlet. "Superposed Browning FN Shotgun with
superposed barrels". Double-folded sheet. Cream and red
illustrated cover - trap shooter at stand. 165x120mm. vgc.
35. Browning pamphlet. "The Browning Automatic Rifle chambered
for 22 Short (11 shots) or 22 Long Rifle (8 shots)". Four-folded
sheet. Blue, brown and B&W cover. 1940s-60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
36. Browning pamphlet. "The Browning over & under shotgun. 12
and 20 bore". Double-folded sheet. Green and orange illustrated
cover - shotgun. 215x160mm. vgc.
37. Browning pamphlet. "The Browning over & under shotgun. 12
and 20 bore". Double-folded sheet. Blue and brown illustrated cover
- shotgun. 215x160mm. vgc.
38. Browning pamphlet. "The Browning over & under shotguns.
'Game Gun'". Double-folded sheet. Yellow and B&W cover. 1940s60s? 215x160mm. vgc.
39. Christoph Funk Special Price list (illustrated, extracted from
main catalogue). 30pp in 4 languages, back cover missing c1920's.
40. Dumoulin & Co. Firearms catalogue no 534, 57pp in three
languages, c1932. Includes a folded B&W sheet, F Dumoulin & Co
Sporting Guns & Rifles price list. gc.
41. DWM catalogue. "DWM Jagdbuchsen-Patronen. Ballistische
Leistungen". 52pp Green cover. Stamped "17 April 1962" German.
42. Fiocchi pamphlet. "Fiocchi". Cal. .22 Rim-fire. Triple-folded
sheet. Orange, white and black coloured cover. .22S, .22L, .22LR &
.22 Extra Long. Stamped "11 May 1970" and "New Zealand Agents
Tisdall Distributors Ltd". 225x165mm. vgc.
43. FN booklet. "Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre S.A. Herstal - Belgique". Light green and white cover with embossed FN.
40pp. Three languages. Outlines history and range of products with
illustrations. 1960s? 270x215mm. vgc.
44. FN brochure. "An Anson of Fine Quality". 1920s? 15pp, wellillustrated. Folded sheet, with green, B&W cover with nice
illustration of shooter. Slightly soiled. 180x120mm. vgc.
45. FN brochure. "F.N. Bolt Action Rifles Calibres .22 6mm 9mm".
1940s-60s? Triple-folded sheet. Grey and B&W cover with three
rifles. 215x160mm. vgc.
46. FN brochure. "F.N. Bolt Action Rifles Model 1926". 1920s? 14pp,
well-illustrated. Plain grey cover. 215x135mm. vgc.
47. FN brochure. "Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre. Browning 7
shot Automatic Repeating Pistol Cal. 7.65 m/m". 1920s? 15pp, wellillustrated. Green cover with pistol illustrated. Slightly soiled.
48. FN brochure. "The Browning Automatic Pistol Caliber 6,35 m/m.
Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre". 24pp B&W. 1920s-40s?
49. FN brochure. FN Legia Star High Speed. Fold out sheet with
colourful shotshell information. c1950s, 240x160mm. gc.
50. FN catalogue. "FN Sports '74". 30pp. Well illustrated. Green and
white illustrated cover - shotgun, shotshell with hunter and dog.
51. FN catalogue. "Fusils Hammerless Cal. 12 & 16. Fabrique
Nationale D'Armes de Guerre". 24pp well illustrated, brown, blue and
white cover - shooting from punt illustration on cover. 1920s-40s?
52. FN catalogue. "Fusils Hammerless Cal. 12 ou 16. A platines a 2
coups. Avec ou sans ejecteur automatique. Fabrique Nationale
D'Armes de Guerre". 31pp well illustrated, brown and cream cover shooter and dog by river illustration on cover. 1920s-40s?
53. FN catalogue. "Fusils Hammerless Cal. 12 ou 16. Avec ou sans
ejecteur automatique. Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre". 36pp
well illustrated, brown, blue and white cover - rabbit in trees illustration
on. cover. 1920s-40s? "Workshop" stamped on front. Tear on corner
of one page. 150x220mm. vgc.
54. FN/Browning sheets (4). "List No. 27 Browning Automatic Shot
Gun. 5 Shots" 31-12-12; "List No. 36 for export. "F.N." Miniature Bolt
Action Rifles, often called "Mauserlein" Calibres 6m/m .22 and 9m/m"
1-7-13; "List No. 39. Genuine "F.N." double barrel Hammerless shot
guns with interchangeable parts. Calibres 12 and 16" ; and "List
No.70. Browning Automatic Repeating Sporting and Saloon Rifle for
.22 short rim-fire cartridges" 9-4-14.1911-14? Each B&W, doublesided sheet stamped "From L. LePersonne & Co." and folded. Some
pen markings. 280x215mm. gc.
55. Fredk Williams catalogue. Specialist in English hand-made shot
guns. 20pp well illustrated, blue cover. Pencilled on cover "1/8/37"
Stamped on inside "WA Sparrow, London". 135x215mm. vgc.
56. Geco brochure. "The Wonderful Firework Cartridge 12 Bore
Geco". Double-sided, B&W sheet. Stamped "WA Sparrow & Co,
London". Zenith shell pictured. c1920s. 240x160mm. vgc.
57. Georg Knaak catalogue. "Deutsche Waffen-Fabrik Berlin SW.48
Friedrichstr. 240-241". 114pp. Inner pages good cond. But outer
pages and cover very poor, loose, tatty and torn. Colourful forest
scene on cover. 315x235mm. poor.
58. Greifelt & Co., Fabrik Feiner Jagd u. Luxus Waffen, Rifle Factory
Catalogue. 1920s. Light green cover, 50pp in four languages. This is
different to the one published by Jaeger Press. Includes Greifelt & Co.
price list on single sheet. 285x230mm. gc.
59. Greifelt & Co., Fabrikfeiner Jagd & Luxus Waffen, Rifle Factory
Catalogue. c1924. Faded grey cover, torn and nearly separated from
catalogue. 46pp in four languages. This is different to the one
published by Jaeger Press. Includes four pages of prices on Greifelt &
Co. letterhead, dated August 1924. 290x230mm. poor.
60. Gustav Genschow & Co (GECO) Export List of Arms No 33a
(English) 60pp, dark brown cover. c1926. Stamped "WA Sparrow &
Co, London". 310x230mm. vgc.
61. Gustav Genschow & Co (GECO) Price List for Catalogue No. 33
June 1926 (English) 20pp, faded green cover. Stamped "WA
Sparrow & Co, London". 285x225mm. With two inserts: Price List
Catalogue No. 22 October 1926, tri-folded B&W sheet; Pricelist for
Halger .280 HV Magnum Rifles and Cartridges, translucent sheet. gc.
62. Gustav Genschow & Co (GECO) Remo-Munzer Double Barrelled
Shot Guns with Superposed Barrels. (English) c1926. Stamped "WA
Sparrow & Co, London". Folded B&W sheet. Tatty on one edge.
63. Janssen Fils & Co Armes Catalogue No 22, 96pp, 1926. Faded
blue cover with gold and brown print. 275x215mm. gc.
64. LACO Illustrated Catalogue of Arms, Ammunition and Hunting
Requisits. A.Lauen & Co Ltd, Hamburg-Chilehaus 1927. approx 45
pages bound with card cover showing elephant, green, black and
orange. Different from above. 285x230mm. gc.
65. LACO Illustrated Catalogue of Arms, Ammunition and Hunting
Requisits. LACO 1927. +1930 pricelist, approx 60 pages bound with
card cover showing elephant, green, black and orange. 285x230mm.
66. Mannlicher-Schoenauer list. " New Models of MannlicherSchoenauer Sporting Repeating Rifles & Carbines". One B&W sheet.
Folded once. 340x210mm. vgc.
67. Mannlicher-Schoenauer lists (2). "Mannlicher-Schoenauer
Sporting Repeating Rifles & Carbines". Two double-sided sheets.
Information cut from bottom of each sheet. One sheet stamped "WA.
Sparrow & Co. London". 285x215mm. poor.
68. Mauser catalogue. "Genuine Original Mauser Arms. Wholesale
Export Price List in British Currency. Oct. 1931". 10pp, B&W on
cream paper. 150x210mm. gc.
69. Mauser catalogue. "Original Mauser Miniature Rifles of Highest
Accuracy. Cal. .22 Long Rifle". 8pp, B&W, 1931? Pe 2B - 5 RG.IV.31. vgc.
70. Mauser catalogue. "The Magazine Sporting Rifle of the World.
Mauser". 1935? B&W and brown cover illustrated with pith-helmeted
hunter and leopard. Triple-folded, triple-folded sheet. Many
illustrations of hunters and rifles. 210x210mm. vgc.
71. Mauser operating instructions. "The Genuine-Mauser-Magazine
Sporting Rifles". Double-folded, four-folded. Folds out to large tabloid
sheet, double-sided. Instructions for operation of the rifle and bolt.
1930s? Three languages. 135x180mm folds out to 570x440mm. vgc.
72. Mauser rimfire rifle owners booklet. Genuine Mauser Small Bore
Rim Fire Rifles. 1925 28pp. Brown cover. 140x210mm. exc.
73. Mauser rimfire rifle owners booklet. Original Mauser Small Bore
Rim Fire Rifles. 1926. 26pp. Brown cover. 140x210mm. exc.
74. Norma booklet. "The Norma Gunbug's Guide". No. 64. 32pp.
1960s. Black, red and yellow cover with two cartridges. Some pages
have parts cut out. 210x150mm. poor.
75. Norma catalogue. "Norma Ammunition and Components.
Technical Information"16pp. 1975? Very colourful catalogue. Cover
has photo of hunters and large animal. 280x215mm. vgc.
76. Norma catalogue. "Norma Technical Information No. 62.
Ammunition Cases Bullets". 8pp. Colourful cover with deer in forest
painting. 1950s-60s. 280x215mm. vgc.
77. Reinhold Manteuffel & Co Catalogue. 8pp, 1927/28? Green soft
cover, with small piece of paper adhering Some pen and pencil
markings inside. Listings of airguns. With six inserts: Reinhold
Manteuffel & Co letterhead addressed to A&W McCarthy, dated
1928, accompanying the catalogue; Reinhold Manteuffel & Co paper
with airgun price list; single sheet with illustrations of unnamed
shotgun; three pink double-sided sheets illustrated with Abesser &
Merkel shotguns. 300x230mm. gc.
78. RWS (report) brochure. "RWS Mitteilungen NR.4 Jahreswende
1953/54". German text. B&W with illustrations. 27pp. 235x160mm.
79. RWS .22 LR brochure. Sinoxid Erfolge Im Jahr 1935. German
text. Three-tone brown, Double-folded sheet. 210x145mm. exc.
80. RWS .22 LR brochure. Sinoxid Im Olympiajahr 1936. Die Patrone
der Olympischen Sieger! German text. Three-tone brown, c1936
Double-folded sheet. 295x210mm unfolded. exc.
81. RWS .22LR advertising card. Sinoxid R Die Fuhrende Weltmarke.
Small double-sided card, multi-coloured one side, German text,
c1930s-40s? 145x110mm. exc.
82. RWS .22LR advertising sheet. R A first-class RWS Ammunition
.22 Rim Fire Cartridges R brand. Folded translucent sheet c1930s50s? 295x210mm. gc.
83. RWS .22LR advertising sheet. R Sinoxid Olympia 1936 The
German Master Cartridge wins over all its competitors. Folded
translucent sheet. c1936. 295x210mm. gc.
84. RWS .22LR brochure. R Sinoxid …the right cartridge…for every
weapon…for every purpose… Tri-folded multi-coloured, 1957?
85. RWS 16GA brochure. Rottweil Metall Sinoxid. The new shotgun
cartridge! B&W with orange print. Shows 16GA packet and
shotshells. Folded sheet c1950s? 155x240mm. gc.
86. RWS 16GA brochure. RWS Schotpatronen Tiger fur wirklich
anspruchsvolle. B&W. Shows 16GA packet and shotshells. Folded
sheet c1950s? 215x150mm. exc.
87. RWS 1953 Catalogue. 36pp. German text. Coloured cover. Also
1953 pricelist (see above). 235x160mm. vgc.
88. RWS 7.65 brochure. Oeldichte Sinoxid Patronen fur jede Pistole.
B&W with orange print. Shows 7.65mm packet and cartridges.
Folded sheet 1936. 210x150mm. gc.
89. RWS Ammunition Price List 1953. With history and meaning of all
RWS-Trade Marks. Folded sheet. B&W and green. 1953.
90. RWS Ammunition Sinoxid Export Catalogue. Undated, 1939?
Red cover. 90pp. English text. 240x160mm. With one insert: Folded
green sheet, RWS ammunition 1939 (English). 240x160mm. vgc.
91. RWS Catalogue. "RWS 1953". Green, red and B&W cover.
38pp, some pen and pencil markings. German. 235x160mm. With
"RWS Price List 1953" - folded green and white sheet. English.
92. RWS catalogue. "Sinoxid". B&W cover. Illustrated.
1930s.16pp. 240x160mm. exc.
93. RWS D Mantel brochure. Das neue D-Mantelgeschosse.
German text. B&W and green sheet folded twice. No date but was
with a 1938 RWS catalog. Frayed edge. 240x160mm. fc.
94. RWS H Mantel brochure. Nachtrag zum Schiessetechnischen
Handbuch fur jager und schutzen. German text. B&W folded
twice. 1938. 235x155mm. vgc.
95. RWS H-Mantle brochure. H-Mantled bullets and their
operative effect. B&W and green sheet folded four times. c1930s40s. 150x105mm. gc.
96. RWS H-Mantle brochure. Kann ich aus meiner Waffe HMantelgeschosse Ichieben? German text. Folded single light
green sheet. c1930s? 205x150mm. vgc.
97. RWS Munition 1937 Sinoxid Export Catalogue. Brown cover.
100pp, cover torn and separate. German text. 240x160mm. With
four inserts: Folded brown sheet, RWS Munition 1937 (German);
Folded sheet B&W RWS Price List (English); Double-sided blue
sheet, Table of Quantity Discounts and 1937 Exchange Discounts
(English); Folded 3-toned brown sheet RWS Sinoxid
Meisterleistungen (German). 240x160mm. fc.
98. RWS Munition 1937 Sinoxid Export Catalogue. Brown cover.
100pp, Tears to spine. German text. 240x160mm. gc.
99. RWS Munition 1938 Sinoxid Export Catalogue. Blue cover.
102pp. German text. "McCarthy" written on top of cover. Stamped
inside "WA Sparrow, London". 240x160mm. gc.
100. RWS Munition 1938 Sinoxid Export Catalogue. Blue cover.
102pp. German text. 240x160mm. With three inserts: Folded
brown sheet, RWS Munition 1938 (German); Folded sheet B&W
RWS Price List (English); Sheet B&W R Sinoxid RandfeuerPatronen Kal. .22. 240x160mm. gc.
101. RWS Price List. "RWS Price List (to the trade only)
Ammunition Works Nuremberg". Double-folded B&W sheet.
Stamped 1934. Some fraying to edges. 280x225mm. Has two
smaller sheets glued to upper left of cover. "Table of Discounts"
and "Exchange Discounts". gc.
102. RWS Primer brochure. Sinoxid Primers percussion caps.
B&W and blue print. Pen marked. Tri-folded sheet, c1950s?
103. RWS Shotshell primer pamphlet. Shoot even better - a tip
about re-loading. 8pp Multi-coloured. c1950s-60s. 150x210mm.
104. RWS Sinoxid Munition 1936 Export Catalogue. Gold cover.
100pp. German text. 240x160mm. With four inserts: Folded brown
sheet, RWS Munition 1936 (German); Folded sheet B&W RWS
Price List Stamped 1936 (English); Blue sheet, Table of Quantity
Discounts, stamped 1936; Pink sheet, Exchange Discounts,
stamped 1936 (English). gc.
105. Schroeder Fréres Sporting Guns catalogue. Yellow card
cover showing dog, bird and shotgun. 33-56pp in 4 languages
c1928. Pen and pencil markings. Stamped "WA Sparrow & Co
Ltd, London". 210x280mm. gc.
106. Simson & Co., Waffen Fabrik, Suhl, Catalogue. Manufacturers
of Motor Cars, bicycles, Sporting Guns, Precision Instruments, Arms,
Small machines. 56pp, embossed colour cover. 185x245mm. Also
2pp correspondence with A&W McCarthy; Price List 1927, folded buff
card; and Simson & Co folded letterhead page listing prizes. vgc.
107. Simson & Co., Waffen Fabrik, Suhl, catalogue. Manufacturers of
Motor Cars, bicycles, Sporting Guns, Precision Instruments, Arms,
Small machines. 56pp, embossed colour cover. 185x245mm. Same
as above, but with only 1927 Price List, folded buff card. vgc.
108. Stotz & Goessl (Stogos) Waffenfabrick Spezial-Katalog uber
moderne Waffen Jagd- und Sport-Artikel Munition. 104pp, faded blue
cover. c1920's Special export catalogue for ammunition, sporting
goods, guns. 310x230mm. gc.
109. Theate Freres Illustrated Catalogue no11 January 1924. 16pp
Stamped "John Terry & Co, London". Pen marks on cover.
110. Unique catalogue. "Carabine Automatique 'Unique' calibre 22
Long Rifle". Stamped "workshop on front. Slightly soiled (used in
workshop). Triple-folded sheet. Folded 3 times. 320x210mm. gc.
111. William Grah Fabrique S'Armes Liege (Belgique) catalogue.
32pp. c1928 (definitely 1926+) - embossed brown and gold card
cover, bound by cord thru punch holes but many pages loose and
some edges crumpled. French text includes Kangaroo gun. Stamped
address on rear. 310x225mm. fc.
112. Akehurst book flyer. "Game Guns & Rifles. Richard Akehurst".
1969. Triple-folded sheet. Red and white cover. vgc.
113. Auction catalogue. "Auction catalogue. Antique Arms &
Ammunition. The complete private collection of Mr Kaye Pera".
Invercargill, NZ. 16pp. Gold cover illustrated with a cannon. B&W list
with no illustrations. 210x140mm. fair.
114. Book. "Experts on Guns & Shooting" by GT Teasdale-Bucknell,
Wyman & Sons Ltd,1900.Over 600pp incl 30pp adverts and fold-out
game registers. 265x180mm. vgc.
115. Handloader’s Manual. "New Zealand Handloaders' Manual" by
Lynn Harris. Vol. One January 1960. White cover with illustrated
cartridge in cross-section. Staining to front cover. 19pp. 220x140mm.
116. Leeda pamphlet. "Some reasons why you and I decide to buy
Leeda" Folded sheet on sights. Edwards & Motton, c/- Alcock &
Pierce Pty Ltd, Melbourne. 145x90mm. vgc.
117. Pamphlet "The central adjustment extension plate". For sight
positions, Edwards & Motton, Melbourne. 140x90mm. vgc.
118. Stirling brochure. "Stirling M-20 Semi-Automatic. Model 20
Special. Model 20 De Luxe". Stirling - Fuller Firearms
Australia/Squires Bingham. Eaten away at top and bottom. Colour
cover of bird and two rifles. 240x100mm. fair.
119. A.E. Bayliss Son & Co catalogue. "Guns". 18pp well illustrated.
Includes Price list on A.E. Bayliss, Son & Co. letterhead, 30 March
1924. Cream & red cover. 195x250mm. gc.
120. A.E. Bayliss Son & Co catalogue. "Manufacturers of BritishMade High Class Sporting Guns". January 1923, Brown cover, 20pp
well illustrated. 155x250mm. Includes letter on A.E. Bayliss, Son &
Co. letterhead, February 15 1923 and page of price list 1923. vgc.
121. A.E. Bayliss Son & Co catalogue. "Manufacturers of BritishMade High Class Sporting Guns". January 1923, Brown cover, 20pp
well illustrated. Page torn & some pages marked. 155x250mm. fair.
122. Alfred Parker catalogue. "Alfred J. Parker, 2 Regent Street
Birmingham 1. England. And at Bisley during NRA meeting. Guns,
Rifles, Ammunition, and Shooting Accessories Manufacturers. Small
Arms Engineers. Abridged List". 12pp. Light blue cover. Creased
cover and tear at spine. 1930s-40s. Includes Trade Price list of 5pp.
123. Bentley & Playfair Ltd catalogue. "Guns Sporting and Military".
20th ed. c1903-1915? String-tied, red, hard cover. Manufacturers of
the most improved hammerless ejecting game guns. Sporting and
Military breech-loading guns and rifles. 46pp well-illustrated. Label on
inside front cover "J.D.Wragg, Elsternwick, Victoria, sole agent for
Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand". 190x245mm. gc.
124. BSA booklet. "Rifle Sights under.. Bisley Rules 1909". Published
by The Birmingham Small Arms Company Ltd. 28pp. Good diagrams
of BSA sights. Grey & red cover. 150x110mm. vgc.
125. BSA brochure. "BSA of England. Hunting Rifles". Folded sheet
with illustrations. Woodgrain cover with rifle and BSA trademark.
1950s or 60s? 280x215. gc.
126. BSA brochure. "BSA of England. Hunting Rifles". Folded sheet
with illustrations. Woodgrain cover with rifle and BSA trademark.
1950s or 60s? Creased. 280x215mm. fair.
127. Charles Boswell catalogue. "Charles Boswell Practical Gun &
Rifle Manufacturer". Faded brown cover. 48pp well illustrated.
c1910? (references listed to 1908) 190x250mm. gc.
128. Clay target pamphlet. "Smashing Results". Traps and Targets
Ltd. Esmor Works, Rhosesmor, Mold, North Wales. Orange, B&W
cover, triple-folded sheet. Stapled with glued label on cover "WA
Sparrow & Co, Ltd, London" Addressed to A&W McCarthy, Dunedin,
New Zealand. 20 December 1962. Clay targets and pullers.
129. Eley Advertising sheet, Eley's Cartridges. 254 Gray's Inn Road,
London. Browned paper with loss to top and bottom edges and has
been laminated . Shows exhibition medals won 1897-1885 plus line
drawings of cartridges; 230, 320, 340, 410, 430 & 476 CF; 5-15mm
pinfire; .230, 320 & 380 RF; saloon rifle; pinfire shotshells etc.
pre1900? 280x220mm. fc.
130. Eley ICI brochure. "The Eley 'Maximum' Cartridge. Heavy Loads
for Long Range Shooting" Imperial Chemical Industries Ltd". Folded
sheet, colourful illustrations. Cover has four ducks landing. 1930s1950s? 155x110mm. vgc.
131. Eley pamphlet. "Heavy Loads for Long Range Shooting. The
Eley "ICIL Special". Neoflak Powder Long Range Cartridge".
Colourful cover with ICIL shotshell. Folded sheet. Some holes from
pins. 504/24/933. 1930s. 155x105mm. gc.
132. Hammer & Co catalogue. "1926 General list of Sporting Rifles &
Guns". 27pp well illustrated. Grey cover. Includes page of cartridges
listed for 1926. 265x215mm. vgc.
133. Hull brochure. "Hull Cartridge Co. Export Price List. Sporting
Shot Gun Cartridges". Folded card. Cream, red and black cover.
Coloured shotshell inside. Has small blue paper glued to front
"Second Class Airmail, Messrs A&W McCarthy, Dunedin [NZ] See
our letter 16.8.50, WA Sparrow & Co Ltd". c1950. 140x105mm. gc.
134. ICI brochure. "ICI Plus Clay Pigeon Trap". Instructions and
description of parts. 8pp. Green, B&W cover. 4Ed/635/23/1048.
1920s-50s? Stamped on rear "Ammunition House, Wellington, NZ".
135. ICI catalogue. "Eley & Kynoch Sporting Ammunition Export
Price List No. 11. Imperial Chemical Industries Ltd 1930". 60pp.
Green cover. 215x140mm. exc.
136. ICI catalogue. "ICI Sporting Ammunition Catalogue, Imperial
Chemical Industries Ltd". Catalogue of Sporting Ammunition (Eley
and Kynoch) and Sporting Gunpowders (Curtis's & Harvey and
Nobel. Bound in red brown leather spine, loosely held within redbrown leather cover. Penned on first page "Received 6/8/53". Wll
illustrated with many colour illustrations. 120pp plus Eley Maximum
supplement. 474/53/735. 1930-1950s? gc.
137. ICI Year Book. "The Shooter's Year Book 1960 ICI". Green
cover. No entries. 100x65mm. vgc.
138. IMI book. "The Eley Story 1828-1978". Orange-red cover with
silver embossed illustration. 36 colour pages. 297x210mm. gc.
139. Jeffery Cartridges order form. "Order form for Jeffery Cartridges,
9, Golden Square, Regent Street, London W1". Single pink sheet.
140. Jeffery catalogue. "WJ Jeffery & Co. Ltd. List of Second-Hand
Guns, Rifles & Revolvers. Season 1928. Corrected June 1st 1928".
12pp B&W. 280x215mm. vgc.
141. Jeffery's catalogue. "Jeffery's High Grade Shot Gun Cartridges.
Season 1928-9". Triple-folded B&W card illustrated with shotshells
and shotguns. 225x100mm. exc.
142. John Rigby brochure. "The Mauser-Rigby Sporting Magazine
Rifle. John Rigby & Co. 72, St. James Street, London SW".B&W,
8pp, small tear at bottom of pages. Stamped "F. Messner" on cover.
Testimonials dated 1898. 210x140mm. gc.
143. Martin Pulverman catalogue. "The Gun Book 1929 edition.
Arms, Ammunition and Explosives. Manufacturers and Merchants"
Well illustrated. Been folded in middle, few pen marks inside. Brown
cover. 295x230mm. gc.
144. Midland Gun Co catalogue. "Sporting Guns, Rifles, Revolvers,
implements, Catalogue. List No. 2 1921-2. Midland Gun Company,
Demon Gun Works, Bath Street, Birmingham". Brown and red cover.
145. Milbro catalogue. "Milbro Air Rifles & Pistols". Millard Brothers
Ltd, Scotland. 1960s-70s. Purple, B&W illustrated cover.
146. Mullerite brochure. "The General Service Smokeless Cartridge"
on one side and "The British Mullerite Special Clay-King Cartridge for
trapshooting" on a double-sided single sheet. c1920s. Blue & yellow
& white. Edges of sheet a bit rough. 220x140mm.vgc.
147. Mullerite brochure. "Twelve Reasons why Sportsmen demand
British Mullerite Cartridges". Folded sheet. Red, yellow & white cover.
Illustrated yellow, black and white shotshells (yellow, red, grey and
green seal shotshells) on rear. 195x125mm. vgc.
148. Mullerite Price List. "Mullerite Cartridge Works Birmingham.
Trade List 1932. Shoot 'British Mullerite' & Stop Your Grouse". Brown
illustr. cover. 12pp. Includes double-sided sheet, "British Mullerite
Cartridges Export - Season 1932". 210x165mm. vgc.
149. Nobel catalogue. "Sporting Ammunition manufactured by Eley
Brothers Ltd and Kynoch Ltd. Export Price List No. 8. Nobel
Industries Ltd April 1927". 56pp. Slight stain on an edge of some
pages. Green cover. 215x140mm. With three Nobel Industries price
list sheets, blue, folded, single-sided sheets, 250x200mm. exc.
150. Parker Hale catalogue. "The Rifleman's Encyclopedia 1953.
Coronation ed. Parker Hale Limited". 212pp Faded red cover. Water
damage to rear. Pencil markings throughout. 245x155mm. poor.
151. Parker Hale catalogue. "The Rifleman's Encyclopedia No. 65
Export Edition. Parker Hale Limited". 248pp. Brown and gold
152. Parker-Hale brochure. "Parker-Hale Sound Moderators & Recoil
Reducers for Rifles, Single-shot and Automatic Pistols & Single
Barrel Shot Guns ..not exceeding .410 gauge". 8pp,1930s? B&W.
153. Parker-Hale brochure. "Parker-Hale Sound Moderators & Recoil
Reducers for Rifles, Single-shot and Automatic Pistols & Single
Barrel Shot Guns ..not exceeding .410 gauge". 8pp,1930s? B&W.
Soiled and creased. 245x155mm. fair.
154. Parker-Hale catalogue. "Small-Bore Shooting Accessories by
Parker-Hale Catalogue No.14 April, 1935".40pp, Cream, red & black
cover. Well illustrated. Splash marks on cover. 180x125mm. gc.
155. Parker-Hale sheet. "Everything for Shooting. Precision Aperture
Sights for Service Rifles". B&W illustrated. Folded. Single sheet.
1950s. 285x220mm. vgc.
156. Parker-Hale sheet. "Everything for Shooting. Sportarget
Aperture Sights. Parker-Hale". B&W illustrated. Twice double-folded
sheet. 1950s. 220x145mm. vgc.
157. Parkers catalogue. "Parker's complete catalogue of arms and
accessories. No. 10G. The world's best service for marksmen". June
1930. 244pp. Grey and red cover. Corner torn off cover. 245x155mm.
Includes "Trade Price List for catalogue No. 10G", July 1931 AG
Parker & Co. Ltd, 18pp. gc.
158. Parkers catalogue. "'Service' section of Parker's catalogue No.
10K. The world's best service for riflemen". April 1934. 109pp. Pen
marks on pages. Yellow cover. 245x155mm. gc.
159. Pavey & Son catalogue. "C Pavey & Son Guns, Rifles,
Revolvers, Accessories, etc. List A21 6th ed". 12pp, light blue cover,
well illustrated. 280x215mm. Includes two supplementary lists.
162. Spartan pamphlet. "Spartan. Cartridge Syndicate Ltd, 20 23
Holborn, London, EC1". Yellow, green, B&W cover. Spartan shotshell
on rear, packet advertising inside. Folded sheet. 185x125mm. exc.
163. Standard Arms Co manual. "Standard Rifles". 16pp, stamped
"workshop". 1930-40s? 150x85mm. gc.
164. Trent pamphlet. "The Trent. Britain's Steel Lined Cartridge".
Folded sheet. Green and black cover. Trent Guns & Cartridges Ltd.
c1930s-50s? 215x140mm. vgc.
160. Pavey & Son catalogue. "Sporting Guns, Rifles, Pistols and
Revolvers Accessories, etc. 'The Pavonian'. List H301 14th ed". C
Pavey & Son12pp, olive cover, well illustrated. 1933-34. Tears to
some pages, some stuck together, some water damage. Includes
unused envelope addressed to Pavey & Son. 285x220mm. poor.
161. Rowland Watson catalogue. "Rowland Watson Manufacturer of
best hammerless & hammer guns 1723-1920, 17 Whittall Street,
Birmingham". 23pp, green cover. Prices penned. 135x220mm. gc.
165. Webley & Scott catalogue. "Unrivalled Accuracy with the Webley
Air Pistol, Webley & Scott Ltd. January 1939. Orange and B&W
illustrated cover. 16pp. Pistols, target, pellets and cases. 230x150.
166. Webley & Scott catalogue. "Webley & Scott Sporting Guns".
March 1939. Embossed cream cover illustrated with guns and birds.
16pp. 155x235mm. Includes a pamphlet of advertising matter
available; a folded card "Webley & Scott Price List of Sporting Guns";
and a folded sheet price list for rifles. exc.
167. Webley catalogue. "Webley Sporting Guns". 16pp well-illustrated,
1955. Brown and gold cover. 150x230mm. exc.
168. William Bland price list. "Price List of Sporting Guns. William
Bland". Folded B&W sheet with some shotgun illustrations. Crease
mark. c1920s. 260x205mm. gc.
169. Wm Cashmore catalogue. "WM. Cashmore's Guns, 132
Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham. American Handicap Cup". Olive card
cover, string-tied bound cards. Loose cards not attached plus sheet.
Illustrated shotguns with pen marks re prices. Rear cover shows
Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania Awards. 150x250mm. vgc.
170. Bird book. "Important American Game Birds. Their Ranges,
Habits and the Hunting", compiled by Edward Howe Forbush,
illustrations by Lynn Bogue Hunt. Published by E.I. Du Pont de
Nemours & Co. 56pp. c1917. Appears original. Colour illustrated soft
cover. Slight wear and folded corner of cover. Some foxing.
171. Colt pamphlet. "Colt. The automatic pistol with a solid breech".
Small folded grey sheet. c1920s? 90x150mm. exc.
172. Du Pont booklet. "Du Pont Handloader's Guide for Smokeless
Powders. Shotshell, Rifle, Handgun". Brown cover. 40pp. 1960s-70s.
E-00575. 265x205mm. exc.
173. Du Pont flyer. "No. 3 of a Series of Talks on Ammunition Quality.
Du Pont Smokeless Shotgun Powders". Double sided sheet. Purple,
blue and white. Pressure gun article on one side, .22 NRA LR ad on
other. Folds and tears at edges. 305x230mm. fair.
174. Fox Gun catalogue. "Fox Gun. 'The Finest Gun in the World'. A
Fox gets the Game". 32pp. c1920. Illustrated cover of fox, gun and
game. Tear to bottom of cover. 90x155mm. gc.
175. Fox Gun catalogue. "The Fox Gun. 'The Finest Gun in the
World'". 40pp. 1925-27. Woodgrain cover. 90x155mm. vgc.
176. Fox Gun Co catalogue. "The finest gun in the world. Export
edition. Made and guaranteed by A.H. Fox Gun Co. Philadelphia,
USA". Catalogue No 24E. 1911? Pencil notes of prices. Illustrated
brown and gold cover. Camp illustration. 160x235mm. vgc.
177. Frankford Arsenal reprint. "Metallic Cartridges. Manufactured
and Tested at the Frankford Arsenal, Philadelphia, PA". Reprint of
1873 publication. C80pp. 255x165mm. vgc.
178. Fred Allen duck call brochure. "Answering the Call. Fred A. Allen
Sportsmen's Specialty Co. 'Wood Shell Duck Call'". Buff and brown
illustrated cover. 15pp. 90x160mm. exc.
179. Ideal Handbook. "Ideal Hand Book No. 30 Reloading
Ammunition". Stamped and penned "Workshop" on red and black
cover. Cover, first 19ppand last 60pp torn. 160pp. Soiled pages - well
used. 1931. 195x135mm. poor.
180. Iver Johnson Price List. "Iver Johnson Single and Double Barrel
Shotguns. 1938 Export Price List"8pp. B&W well illustrated. Stamped
on cover "Th de Schryver Ltd, Auckland, Sole representatives for New
Zealand". 280x215mm. gc.
181. Jack Bricknell Catalogue. "Jack Bricknell's October 1962
Collector's Catalog. Oregon Ammunition Service". Green cover, some
illustrations. 220x140mm. gc.
182. Lyman catalogue. "Lyman Catalog No. 49. Metallic Sights,
Reloading and Bullet Casting Equipment, Shotgun Chokes". 1968.
48pp. Black and orange cover. 280x215mm. gc.
183. Lyman catalogue. "Lyman Catalog No. 50B. Metallic Sights,
Reloading and Bullet Casting Equipment, Shotgun Chokes". 1970.
48pp. Orange and black cover. 280x215mm. vgc.
184. Lyman Ideal handbook. "Ideal Hand Book Reloading
Ammunition. Number 38. The Lyman Gun Sight Corp". 1951. Spiral
bound, Orange and black cover. Staining to first few pages. 179pp.
205x140mm. Plus letter from Elmer Keith on "American Rifleman"
letterhead, dated 1953; and single page reprint from Argosy, March
1953 "Double-Duty Game Rifle" about the .257 Weatherby Magnum.
185. Lyman Ideal pamphlets. "Lyman Ideal Quick Reference Chart of
Reloading Tools and Dies". c1950s. Five-folded sheet. Some staining
and tears. 150x240mm; "Lyman Ideal No. 310 Tool", folded, illustrated
sheet. Some foxing. Creased. 220x90mm. fair.
186. Lyman Sights catalogue. "Lyman Sights. Better aim at target or
game". Catalog No. 22 1934.Orange, B&W cover,
illustrated.185x135mm. Includes: orange, folded sheet "Retail and List
Prices in the USA for Ideal Reloading Tools Parts and Equipment
1935"; yellow sheet, "These are the retail prices of Lyman sights"; an
order form for "Handloading Ammunition by Mattern"; and a orange,
brown and white, folded sheet pamphlet "Lyman 56 for popular hunting
187. Marbles catalogue. "Marble's Outing Equipment 1932-33 Trade
Catalog". 24pp. Nice illustrations. Yellow card cover with blue and
black illustration of moose(?) String through hole in top left corner.
188. Mossberg brochure. "Mossberg Guns". Rifles, shotguns
telescopes. 14pp. Red and illustrated cover - prone shooter. Sealed
shut - not opened. 220x100mm. vgc.
189. Mossberg brochure. "Mossberg Guns". Rifles, shotguns
telescopes. 14pp. Red and illustrated cover - prone shooter. Soiled.
190. Mossberg brochure. "Mossberg Guns". Rifles, shotguns
telescopes. 16pp.Brown and illustrated cover - prone shooter.
191. Mossberg sights catalogue. "Mossberg scope sights. 4 power
magnification. Objects 100 yards away look only 25 yards away".
Yellow, black and white illustrated cover - prone marksman and fox
and squirrel. Triple-folded sheet. c1930s. 165x165mm. Folded. vgc.
192. Mossberg spotting scope brochure. "The new Mossberg
'Spotshot' and stand. Millionaires - do not read". Folded sheet with
yellow and white cover. Telescope sights on rear. Folded.
193. Peters catalogue. "Peters DuPont 'Rustless' Ammunition for
Rifles, Pistols, Revolvers, Shotguns". Blue, yellow and red illustrated
cover. Coloured illustrations. Form 437P. 1937? 285x215mm. exc.
194. Peters catalogue. "Peters Sporting Ammunition Export Price List
No. 25 Effective February 19, 1952". Orange and blue illustrated
cover. 280x225mm. vgc.
195. Peters pamphlet. "Pull!". Red and white cover with illustration of
trap shooters. Contains 12GA Peters Target and Peters Victor pkts.
Small surface damage to rear. Folded sheet. 160x90mm gc.
196. Remington brochure. "Kleanbore Hi-Speed .22s. Outstanding for
Terrific Shock Power, Deep Penetration, Extreme Accuracy.
Remington DuPont". Double-folded, triple-folded sheet. Colourful
illustrations. Form Ex. 603. 160x90cm. vgc.
197. Remington bulletin. "Remington-Peters International Shooting
and Hunting Bulletin. Vol. 9 No. 2 April 1953". 8pp Red and white
illustrated cover. Wolf and sheep illustration. Folded and slight soiling.
198. Remington catalogue. "Remington Sporting Ammunition". Very
colourfully illustrated 28pp. 1950s. Green and white cover with
illustration of a pheasant in a frame. 280x215mm. exc.
199. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Ammunition with the
Famous Kleanbore Priming. Export Price List No. 23 Effective April 8,
1948. Shotgun Shells, Pistol, Revolver and Rifle Cartridges". 16pp,
B&W. Brown, red and white cover. Pencilled on cover "August 1948".
Some illustrations. 280x215mm. Includes a single-sided green sheet
"Revision of Export Firearms Price List, dated January 26, 1948". exc.
200. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Ammunition with the
Famous Kleanbore Priming. Export Price List No. 27 Effective January
3, 1950. Shotgun Shells, Pistol, Revolver and Rifle Cartridges". 15pp,
B&W. Black, red and white cover. Some illustrations. 280x215mm.
201. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Ammunition with the
Famous Kleanbore Priming. Export Price List No. 29 Effective
February 19, 1952. Shotgun Shells, Pistol, Revolver and Rifle
Cartridges". 12pp, B&W. B&W and red cover. Only illustrations are
on one page of traps and one page of the new Remington Industrial
Gun. 280x215mm. Includes "announcement" letter on Remington
Arms letterhead dated March 24, 1952. vgc.
202. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Ammunition. Export
Price List Effective March 15, 1946. Shotgun Shells, Pistol, Revolver
and Rifle Cartridges". 12pp, B&W. Cream and brown cover. Only
illustrations are on one page of traps. Pencilled "22-5-46" on cover.
203. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Sporting Firearms &
Ammunition. Net Export Price List No. 17. Effective March 1, 1937.
27pp. Well illustrated. B&W and red cover and text. Pencilled
"12/3/1937" on cover. Tear on bottom of spine of cover. One page has
the top cut out. 280x215mm. fair.
204. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Sporting Firearms and
Ammunition. Net Export Price List No. 19 Effective July 15, 1940".
38pp, B&W. Black, red and white cover. Pencilled on cover "Dec 40".
Cover slightly soiled and edges slightly frayed. Well illustrated.
205. Remington Export Price List. "Remington Sporting Firearms. Net
Export Price List No. 16 1/2. Effective January 2, 1937. 11pp. Well
illustrated. B&W and red cover. Has been folded down centre.
206. Remington Firearms catalogue. 1908-1909. Red cover. Centre
pages pulled away from staples. Some pages stamped "NOT FOR
EXPORT". 230x205mm. Included are label for Model 16 rifle and
folded blue sheet of Wholesale Selling Prices Remington Firearms in
Effect February 15th 1909. gc.
207. Remington pamphlet. "Kleanbore High-Speed .22s.
Outstanding for terrific shockpower, deep penetration, extreme
accuracy". 1930s?. Folded sheet with colourful cover. Form Ex 603.
208. Remington pamphlet. "Remington bolt action .22 Model 33.
The whole family will enjoy this ride". 1930s. Folded sheet with
B&W photo on cover of old car and tent. Kleanbore Hi-Speed .22's
ad on back. Form No. A 244 Rev. 160x90mm. exc.
209. Remington pamphlet. "The 'Fieldmaster' Remington Model 121
.22 repeating rifle".' Model 41. 1936. Folded sheet. Kleanbore 22's
ad on back. Form 620-8-36. 160x90mm. exc.
210. Remington pamphlet. "The new 'Targetmaster' Model 41.
Worlds finest .22 single shot rifle". 1936. Folded sheet with colourful
cover. .22LR Kleanbore ad on back. Form 604-2-36. 160x90mm.
211. Remington pamphlet. "The Remington 'Rangemaster' Model
37. The complete target rifle". 1937. Folded sheet with red & grey
cover. .22LR Palma Match ad on back. Form 703-1-37. 160x90mm.
212. Remington pamphlet. "The 'Sportmaster'. A new Remington .22
Bolt Action Repeater. An all-round gun for father and son". 1936.
Double-folded, double-folded sheet with colourful cover of father and
son. .22LR Kleanbore ad on back. Form 605-2-36. 160x90mm. vgc.
213. Remington Price List. "Remington Modern Sporting Firearms.
"The Master Line". Export Price List No. 5. Effective January 3,
1952". Triple-folded yellow card (6pp) No Illustrations. 280x220mm.
214. Remington UMC catalogue. "Remington UMC Firearms and
Ammunition". Catalogue No. 50. 64pp, well illustrated. Cream and
red cover with cat on cover. Front and rear cover loose and red
stained. Contents OK, puncture mark to first few pages.
215. Remington UMC catalogue. "Remington UMC Firearms and
Ammunition". Catalogue No. 50. 64pp, well illustrated. Cream and
red cover with cat on cover. Small tear at top of front
216. Remington UMC reproduction catalogue. "The Union Metallic
Cartridge Co. Remington Arms Co". 1910 Illustrated Catalog.
Reproduced 1962 by JAYCO, Calif. 192pp. 215x140mm. vgc.
217. Savage brochure. "New. Savage Models 3s. 4s. 5s. .22 Rifles".
c1930s. Double-folded, four-folded sheet. Yellow and white cover
with rifle illustration. Form No. 60. 160x85mm. vgc.
218. Savage catalogue. "Savage Arms and Ammunition". Catalogue
68. Illustrated brown, green and red cover showing hunter and wolf.
24pp. c1934. 230x190mm. exc.
219. Savage catalogue. "Savage Arms Catalogue 61". Purple cover
with Indian.74pp, frayed spine and frayed top edges of front pages.
c1920. 230x150mm. fair.
220. Savage catalogue. "Savage Arms Catalogue 61". Purple cover
with Indian.74pp. c1920. 230x150mm. vgc.
221. Savage pamphlet. "Telescope sights for Savage and Stevens
sporting arms". 1930s. Folded sheet with red and white cover. Form
No. 75. 160x90mm. exc.
222. Savage parts catalogue. "Savage Stevens Fox Sporting Arms
Parts Catalog Number 60". Includes Savage Arms letterhead dated
1968. Brown and gold cover. 280x215mm. gc.
223. Stevens catalogue. "Catalog No. 52 (Revised edition) J.
Stevens Arms & Tool Company". 1908. 158pp. "Workshop" stamped
on front cover. Green cover which is tatty - rear cover missing.
Good descriptions of Stevens cartridges, but one page has bottom
cut off. 200x130mm. poor
224. Stoeger's advertising. "Stoeger's New York World's Fair
Catalog No. 31….is here!" Four-folded, double-folded red, B&W
sheet. Mail-out addressed to A&W McCarthy, Dunedin, NZ. 1-1/2c
stamp postmarked 1939. Slight tearing at folds and some soiling.
225. Weaver pamphlet. "Comments on Weaver scopes by world
famous gun authorities and other users". Folded sheet. B&W and
red. 155x85mm. vgc.
226. Weaver pamphlet. "Weaver rifle scopes. Model 333 Model
344". Folded sheet. B&W and red. exc.
227. Western catalogue. "Catalog Western Ammunition". Catalog of
Shotgun Shells, Metallic Cartridges, Ammunition Accessories, White
Flyer Targets and Western Automatic Traps. Colour illustrations,
Some pen markings. Spine Front cover spine damaged. Dark green
and gold cover. c1920s. 220x150mm. fair.
228. Winchester brochure. "New Winchester Model 52 Target
Rifles". Red, B&W cover. Double-folded, four-folded brochure. Ad on
back with illustrations of Winchester .22LR Lead Greased, Precision
200 and Precision EZXS Long Range boxes. 140x220mm. vgc.
229. Winchester brochure. "New Winchester Universal Big-Game
Rifle Model 71. New Calibre Super Speed .348 Winchester".
Double-folded, triple-folded. Brown and red cover (red printed slight
offset). Form No. 1398. Slight soiling and edge damage. 1930s.
230. Winchester brochure. "New Winchester Universal Big-Game
Rifle Model 71. New Calibre Super Speed .348 Winchester".
Double-folded, triple-folded. Gold and red cover. Form No. 1398.
1930s 220x95mm. vgc.
231. Winchester brochure. "Winchester Shot Shells. Dependable".
Double-folded, four-folded. Black, yellow, red and white cover
(illustrated with shotshell). Colourful illustrations of shotshells and
packets. Form No. 1445. Slight edge damage. 1930s. 220x95mm.
232. Winchester brochure. "Winchester The Game. The Gun. The
Ammunition. Suggestions for the Sportsman, Published with the
compliments of Winchester Repeating Arms Co". 18pp. Blue, red
and white cover (illustrated with shotgun chair and game). Red pen
lined on one page. Form No. 980. 1920s. 230x105mm. gc.
233. Winchester catalogue. "Winchester Catalogue No. 80 1916.
Fiftieth Anniversary. Winchester Repeating Arms Co.". Buff, red,
green and gold cover. 224pp. Well illustrated B&W. Slight staining
on cover. Slight damage to spine. 215x140. gc.
234. Winchester catalogue. "Winchester Catalogue No. 81. 1918.
Brown, red and black cover. Tears to top and bottom of spine,
folded corners. Owners name inked on first page. 215pp.
235. Winchester catalogue. "Winchester World Standard Guns and
Ammunition Catalog 89". 1934. Pencilled "1/12/34" on cover.152pp.
Dark blue, red and white cover. 195x140mm. exc.
236. Winchester catalogue. "Winchester World Standard Guns and
Ammunition. Catalog 89". 1934. Dark blue, white and red cover.
Water staining to edge of first 14pp. 152pp. 195x140mm. gc.
237. Winchester catalogue. "Winchester World Standard Guns and
Ammunition. Catalog No. 82". 208pp. 1920. Spine slightly frayed.
Pouch inside rear cover is empty. 270x195mm. exc.
238. Winchester flashlight catalogue. "1938 Catalog of Winchester
Flashlights, Flashlight Batteries, Radio Batteries, Dry Cells, HiPower Super Spark Batteries and Bulbs". B&W and red cover but
inside includes nice colour drawings. 24pp. Form 1538.
275x210mm. Includes double sided flyer "New Super-Power Bond
Fixt-Focus Spotlights". Colour drawings. Form 5007-F. 275x210mm.
No ammunition or firearms information included. exc.
239. Winchester handbook. "Winchester Ammunition Handbook".
4th ed, 1953. Brown, white, red and grey cover. 112pp. Trajectory
chart in slot inside rear cover. 200x140mm. vgc.
240. Winchester pamphlet. "The new Winchester Model 12 Heavy
12GA Duck Gun shooting powerful 3-inch long range shells".
Double-folded, triple-folded sheet. Red, white and grey cover with
shotgun illustration. 1930-40s? Form No. 1385. 160x90mm. vgc.
241. Winchester pamphlet. "The New Winchester Model 62. A new
offering by an old master". Triple-folded sheet. Grey, pink, white
and red cover with US map and rifle illustration. 1932? Form No.
1213 5-32. 160x85mm. vgc.
242. Winchester pamphlet. "The new Winchester Model 67 .22
caliber single shot rifle. Most gun value for every dollar". 1930s.
Folded sheet with red and yellow cover. Form No. 1301. 160x90mm.
243. Winchester pamphlet. "Winchester Drop and Chilled Shot.
Buck Shot and Lead Balls". Light blue paper triple-folded. List of
sizes. Paper cutting stuck to insider rear. Rear cover cut - missing
some pages? 10-15. 1915? Or 1920s? 150x90mm. poor.
244. Winchester pamphlet. "Winchester Model 37 Single-shot
Shotgun Steel throughout". Four-folded sheet. Blue, red and cream
cover with ejecting shotgun illustration. 1930? Form No. 1400.
245. Winchester pamphlet. "Winchester Model 69 Bolt Action Box
Magazine .22 Rim Fire Repeating Rifle". Double-folded, four-folded
sheet. Grey and red cover with ejecting rifle illustration. 1930s?.
Form No. 1354. 160x90mm. vgc.
246. Winchester pamphlet. "Winchester Model 70 Bolt Action
Repeating Rifles". Three-folded, triple-folded sheet. Green and red
cover with rifle illustration. 1930-40s?. Form No. 1402. 210x95mm.
247. Winchester pamphlet. "You too will admire this remarkable
Winchester Model 68 rifle". 1930s. Folded sheet with red and yellow
cover. Form No. 1302. 160x90mm. exc.
248. Winchester pocket catalogue. "Winchester Arms and
Ammunition The W Brand" 24pp. Cream, red and black cover.
Centre page loose from staples. 1920s-40s? 90x155mm. exc.
249. Winchester pocket catalogue. "Winchester Rifles and
Shotguns". 28pp. Green, red and black cover. 1920s-40s?
250. Winchester Price List. "Winchester Rifles, Shotguns and
Accessories. Net Export Prices. Effective June 1935". 18pp of
blue paper. Nice illustrations. Pen writing on cover. 275x215mm.
251. Winchester-Western price list. "Winchester Western
Ammunition New Zealand Price List Effective July 1965". Threefolded red, B&W card.215x140mm. vgc.
252. Christmas card, unused. Remington Arms Company.
Painting on front of duck decoy. exc.
253. Three sight pamphlets: "The Wee Weaver Telescope Sight
Model 3-29" 155x90mm, folded sheet, some pen marks; "Weaver
Rifle Scopes Model 333, Model 344" 155x90mm; & "Comments
from users of The Wee Weaver Scope Model 3-29" 155x85mm.
254. Central Sights booklet. "Central Sights for Permanent
Accuracy". 32pp 140x90mm. exc.
255. AG Parker Price List. "Trade Price List for Catalogue No.
10G July 1931. A.G. Parker & Co. Ltd, Birmingham. Blue paper.
Stamped "Cashmore & Russell, Wellington" on top of cover.
20pp. Tears to rear cover. 225x150mm. gc.