BP Readings – JW Pearson
THE RUSTY BUCKET
FALL HARVEST OPEN HOUSE
104-A N. SALEM ST. APEX, NC 27502
(S) 919-290-2575 (F) 919-290--2576
Fall Harvest Open House
5pm - 9pm
“2010 Fall Harvest Open House is fast
approaching us at The Rusty Bucket.
began in January when we put our annual
events calendar together. In March at the
Columbus Ohio Market we selected the most
unique Fall decor you could find. Coupled
with the nationally know brands we now
offer more that 14 local crafters, artist &
stitcheries and 3 furniture makers offering
CUSTOM primitive and American Country
I look forward to seeing you and helping
you with your Fall decorating plan.
Remember invite a friend & introduce them
to being a BucketHEAD.“
10am - 6pm
Saturday September 11th
12pm - 3pm
BucketHEADS gather in anticipation of the doors opening & then “....I’m 1st, I’m 1st!”
The Rusty Bucket will close on Wednesday September 8th at 3pm
to transform the shop into the 2010 Fall Harvest Season. At this
years gathering we encourage you to invite a friend or family
member to join you and introduce them to the world of being a
The shop will reopen at 5pm Friday September 10th.
Furnishings and Accessories for the Cozy Country Home
104-A North Salem Street
Apex, NC 27502
QuickTime™ and a
are needed to see this picture.
BONUS CLUB: are you a member yet?
• Earn Free Merchandise with every purchase
• Get a “PUNCH” for every $10 spent
• Large items greater than $100 EXCLUDED
• Fill up the score card with “PUNCHES” & start a new card
• Completed score card you earns a $25 credit on a future purchase
North Carolina food products & wines:
• Jams, Jellies, Apple & Sweet Potato Butters
• Bread & Butter Sweet Pickles & Dill Pickles
• BBQ Sauces sweet, hot, vinegar, tomato, thick & thin
• Pickled Okra & Pickled Asparagus
• Duplin, Chatham & Iron Gate Wines
• Mama Dips BBQ sauce, Poppy Seed dressing & Pancake mix
• Duplin Winery Bistro Chef William sauces, marinades & dressings
Primitive & American Country:
• Johnston Benchworks Upholstered Furniture
• Painted Pine Furniture Reproductions (custom const. available)
• Tinware, Lighting, Candles, Tart Warmers & Needful Things
• Folk Art, Braided rugs, Stitcheries, Dolls, Signs, Pottery, Quilts, etc.
• Elmira 1850’s Stoveworks & Farm, Rural & Historic Pictures
Historic Salem St. Downtown Apex, NC:
• One of the best examples of an intact historic southern railroad town
• Restaurants, Ice Cream Shop, Bakery, Coffee Shop & Tea Room
• Day Spa, Saloon, Barber Shop, Gift Shop, Antiques & Gift Shops
• Women’s Boutiques, Bike & Outdoor Gear
• August: Food Drive WWCM 900LBS goal
• September 10, 11 & 12 Fall Open House
Items pictured are from prior Fall Harvest
Open Houses and there are no guarantee’s
that they will be in this year’s inventory.
There are always lot’s of one-of-a-kind
handmades. Come early for best selections you will be glad you did.
• October 30 Trick-Or-Treat on Salem St.
• November 5, 6 & 7 Holiday Open House
• December 3, 4 & 5 Christmas on Salem St.