BCC CA - One Pager - Med Learning Group
HOST A CME GRAND ROUND AT YOUR INSTITUTION
The 3D MS THRIVE Initiative: Clinical Management
and Patient Outcomes in Multiple Sclerosis
This CME initiative is designed to meet the educational needs of neurologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other
healthcare professionals treating patients with MS.
• Develop ways to identify MS earlier in the disease course to initiate more timely treatment and promote disease
• Review current and emerging agents for MS and discuss evolving therapeutic targets for treatment.
• Differentiate between current and emerging MS therapies based on pharmacokinetics, MOA, efficacy, safety, and
• Recognize factors that affect adherence and compliance with current and emerging MS therapies.
• Improve communication with MS patients in order to improve quality of life, adherence, and overall quality of care.
The grand round would be accredited for physicians for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. RNs and APNs would
be awarded 1.00 contact hour(s) of continuing nursing education.
NO COST TO
CONTENT OF ANY KIND
Supported by an Educational Grant from Teva Pharmaceuticals
Med Learning Group, a division of Ultimate Medical Academy, is a full-service accredited medical education company. Med
Learning Group focuses on developing and implementing continuing education that improves healthcare practitioners’ ability
to provide optimal care to their patients. Our goal is to provide high-quality education that is designed to deliver the highest
level of outcomes for not only the practitioner, but also the patient. It is our priority to provide programs that are advanced
enough for specialists but also streamlined to address the team approach to care.
Med Learning Group * 26 W 17th Street, NYC, NY 10011 * 908.358.6466 * www.medlearninggroup.com