Fire Basket - BestBuyingSupport
User Manual and Assembly Instructions
Please read carefully before use, and keep this safe for future reference.
RISK OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
• Never use a fire basket indoors or in confined places like a tent, caravan, car etc.
• For outdoor use only.
• This product will become very hot during use.
• Never leave the fire basket unattended when burning a fire.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Never move the fire basket when burning a fire.
• Only place on a flat heat resistant surface.
• Do not place this product on flammable surfaces like dry grass, wood chips
• Beware of plants or other items in close proximity to the fire, keep a distance of at
least 2 meters, pay attention to any overhanging trees or plants.
• Never use petrol, white spirit, alcohol or other fluids to light a fire.
• Do not use under a parasol, gazebo or awning.
• Use this product only with untreated wood (logs), do not use charcoal or coal.
• This product is NOT a cooking device, use it only as a patio heater.
• Use heat resistant gloves during operation and when adding wood or wood logs.
LIGHTING THE FIRE BASKET
• Place some sheets of loosely crumpled newspaper on top of the base plate.
• Stack up dry fire wood on top of the paper.
• Light the newspaper with long safety matches or a long nosed lighter.
• When it is burning well add untreated wood or wood logs to the fire basket.
• Do not overload the fire basket, depending on the size just a few logs will be enough.
EXTINGUISHING THE FIRE BASKET
• Stop adding wood to the fire basket and leave the fire to die slowly.
• If you wish to extinguish the fire quickly, cover it with sand. NEVER use water, this will damage the
Before starting to assemble, please check that all parts mentioned on the parts list are in the packaging.
Assemble the fire basket on a soft surface to avoid scratches on paint. When assembling, tighten bolts
loosely, and after assembly is completed tighten them fully. Avoid over tightening of nuts and bolts, this
will cause damage to the bolts or other components of the product.
FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FOR TIPS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT OUR
SUPPORT WEBSITE: WWW.BESTBUYINGSUPPORT.COM
This product is made of steel, and the surface may develop superficial rust over time when placed outside. This is not a product fault, and will not affect use.
To minimise surface rust, clean the product with an oily cloth after each use. Make sure the Fire basket
has completely cooled down first. When not in use and kept outside, you should store the product under
a weatherproof cover. After cooling down and cleaning, take care to cover the product completely, so
that moisture cannot can get under the cover.
It is recommended that you periodically remove loose paint and superficial rust with a wire brush, and
re-paint the product with High Temperature Paint.
Before each use, check your fire basket for signs of fatigue or damage. If in doubt do not use it any more.
This could be dangerous and cause injury of damage. Contact the customer service number for further