b.tech counseling 2016
B.TECH COUNSELING 2016
Warm Greetings from K L U…!
We are pleased to inform that you are qualified in the KLUEEE-2016 held on 24th April, 7th & 8th, May,
2016. The selection process for admission into B.TECH Programs is given below:
K L University Campus
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District – 522 502. Andhra Pradesh. Ph: 0863-2399999.
19th May, 2016
From 9 AM
OBC/SC/ST/Differently Abled /
Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child
Candidates and All Categories with
• KLUEEE Ranks 1 to 20000
• EAMCET (AP) Ranks 1 to 40000
• Qualified for JEE’16 - Advanced
From 12 Noon
Open Category Candidates
• KLUEEE Ranks 1 to 2000
• EAMCET(AP) Ranks 1 to 40000
• Qualified JEE’16-Advanced
• IPE Marks above 950/1000
• IPE Marks above 950/1000
20th May, 2016
KLUEEE Ranks 2001 to 5000
KLUEEE Ranks 5001 to 7000
21st May, 2016
KLUEEE Ranks 7001 to 9500
KLUEEE Ranks 9501 to 12000
23rd May, 2016
KLUEEE Ranks 12001 to 15000
KLUEEE Ranks 15001 to 20000
BiPC Candidates (All Categories) with
KLUEEE and EAMCET Ranks
Note: Separate admission counseling will be held for rankers of EAMCET Telangana and qualified
CBSE candidates in the 1st week of June 2016.
FEE TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING:
(one time - Refundable)
Rs. 87,500 (CSE,ECE & ME)
Rs. 80,000 (BIO-TECH, EEE,
CIVIL, PE, ECM)
All DDs should be drawn in favor of “K L University”, payable at Vijayawada.
» SC/ST/Differently Abled Candidates are given a special fee concession of Rs. 10,000/- per year
and OBC candidates Rs.5000/-per year.
» Merit Scholarships: Candidates with below qualifications are eligible for Merit Scholarships.
KLUEEE 2016: Ranks 1 to 750
JEE Advanced 2016: 139 and above Marks
EAMCET(A.P) 2016: 1 to 2000
All fee waiver / Concessions are given to students Semester wise only.
Students availing Fee waiver / Merit Scholorships from 2nd Semester to 8th semester are applicable
only if they maintain “9 CGPA” in all Semesters.
For More Details Visit: www.kluniversity.in
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING:
1. Counseling Call Letter.
2. S.S.C Marks Memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
3. 10+2 / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate /Pass Certificate
4. Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card (KLUEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET -2016)
5. Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
6. Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular
Activities(ECA) mentioned in the Application
7. Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by
relevant Medical Authority.
8. 6 Passport size color photographs.
9. Two sets of Xerox copies of all the original certificates.
NOTE: Candidates failing to submit the DDs & Documents mentioned as above will have to forego
their allotted seats.
Admissions Help Desk:
Admissions Help Desk: 0866-2577715, 9848487715,