MedREady Info Sheet_2016
Monitored Medication Dispenser
from Northwood Intouch
According to the Centers for Disease Control
(CDC), 700,000 emergency room visits and 120,000
hospitalizations result each year because people miss
their medications, take the wrong dose, or suffer an
adverse reaction from taking the wrong combination of
drugs. Why? Forgetfulness, poor vision, and the inability
to tell the difference between pills are just a few of the
many reasons these incidents occur.
How it works. . .
The MedReady dispenser holds 28 doses of medication.
Fill the unit’s storage compartments with medications and
program it to dispense correct doses at the appropriate
time of day. Then lock the unit for security.
• Alarms that alert the user when it’s time to take
• Tamper-proof medication compartments that
That’s why Northwood Intouch offers the MedReady
Medication Dispenser that works with the Intouch base
eliminate the risk of improper or unscheduled
unit. The result is an automated medication dispensing
system that works for the user and a caregiver.
• Large, easy-to-read display allows for simple
set-up and is easily viewed from any angle;
• 48-hour battery back-up;
• Removable dosing tray provides convenience
when filling; additional trays with secure clear
lids may be purchased separately.
• Reduces risk of hospitalization;
• Offers peace of mind for you and your loved ones;
• Easy to use, reliable and affordable.
Call Tisha for more information: 902-425-6920 or
email: [email protected]