Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
MAKING BUNNY BOOKMARKS
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Colored or white craft paper
• Pipe cleaners
• Wiggly eyes (or sequins, round stickers)
• Puffy Paint or colored pencils or pens
• Hole Punch
* Of course, you can also use just about anything that tickles your fancy: cotton balls for
the eyes or tail; for the bookmark itself, instead of craft paper, you can use popsicle
sticks. Feel free to use your imagination!
• Cut out a piece of paper about 7 inches long and 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide.
• Draw a pair of ears near the top and carefully cut around them
• Cut your pipe cleaners into 3 pieces each about 4 inches long
• Punch 2 holes below the ears, where a nose would be. Leave a small space between
the 2 holes.
• Run the 3 pieces of pipe cleaner from one hole to the other, so they end up looking
like the bunnyʼs whiskers
• Now decorate the ears. You can use your puffy paint, or pens or even glue another
colored piece of paper on top of them. Let your imagination run wild.
• Next, start decorating the eyes with your paints or pens.
• Let dry and youʼll have your very own Famous Bunny Bookmark