View Property PDF Booklet
MAR KET ST REET
8 7 F R ON T S T RE E T E A ST T OR ON T O
8 & 1 0- 12 MARKE T S T R E ET T O R ON T O
1 18 TH E E S P LAN A D E T OR ON T O
T h i s P r o p e r t y i s l o c a t e d w i t h i n t h e H i s t o r i c S t . L a w r e n c e M a r ke t a r e a o n M a r ke t S t r e e t .
The existing buildings predate the St. Lawrence South Market and were originally home
to the Armory Hotel and then later The Old Fish Market. Market Street was part of the
City’s original public market and this section south of Front Street was the cultural centre
of the Old Town of York.
Three fully restored and modernized heritage buildings and a new contemporary
building at the south end of Market Street with proposed restaurants and shops
with patios along the entire block
• Nearby streetcar and Union subway station and highway access to Don Valley
Parkway and Gardiner Expressway
• Landmark destination on Front Street directly across from the south St. Lawrence
• Modern, efficient buildings
NEIGHBOURHOOD HOT SPOTS
Close proximity to Union Station.
• St. Lawrence Market, St. Lawrence Hall, and Market Square.
• Hiro Sushi, La Maquette, Biagio Ristorante, Bymark, Barsa Taberna, Bindia, Origin,
Terroni, Rosewater Supper Club, Mercatto, Cresta, Bindia, Balzac’s, The Keg,
Market Street Catch, Evolution Food Co.
• Near Theatre District and Financial core.
• Sobey’s, Farmers Markets
• Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, The St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts,
Air Canada Centre and Downtown Financial Core
AD E LAI D E ST. E .
K I NG ST. E .
8,10-12, 87, 118
E X P R E SSWAY
B U I LD I NG
PL AN AD
TH E ES
U NI ON S TAT I ON
GO T R A NSI T
VI A R A I L
For other leasing opportunities visit www.woodcliffe.ca
J AR V IS ST.
T. E .
ST. LAWREN CE
C HURC H ST.
WELLINGTON ST. E.
UNIV ERSITY AVE.
K I N G SU B WAY
C AT HE DR A L
& PA R K