Installation Manual for Lowering Module Bentley Continental GT
Installation Manual for
Bentley Continental GT
• Position soft top as shown to access headrest panel.
Remove lower seat cushion (one piece). Remove rear
seat belt receivers in center of cushion
• Loosen 4 screws and pull panel to release pop rivets on
top. After this step, top may be moved out of the way.
• Pull panel back slightly to expose headrest cover
screws, and remove headrest back covers.
• Loosen both side panel covers. Be careful not to
scratch the leather!
• Remove panel between headrests. Use wedge or
similar device to avoid damage to plastic.
• Remove both nuts & screws from each side & bottom
nuts under backrest.
• Lift backrest out of the way. Note center support
• Remove wood panel. Use blunt instrument to push out
from behind, gently, on shown side. Then slide panel
• Remove Torx© screw.
• Remove 3 Torx© & 1 plastic nut w/ washer. Slide
panel down & out very carefully. Disconnect window
switch & speaker.
• Follow directions in supplied booklet to connect
Lowering Module to suspension control unit.