Ticketmaster Archtics® SPORTS
Ticketmaster Archtics® SPORTS
ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR TICKETING, FUNDRAISING & CRM NEEDS
rchtics® is a complete in-house ticketing solution that delivers sophisticated ticketing capabilities, extensive
customer relationship management features, effective member and prospect marketing tools and detailed reporting
functionality – all geared to give you complete control and help you sell more tickets. The user-friendly software is
integrated with Ticketmaster’s advanced product suite and has the flexibility to meet your specific needs.
Archtics® outperforms any other ticketing software on the market
today. The seamless integration with Ticketmaster’s distribution
network, unmatched product support, and ongoing product
enhancements prove we made the right choice.
—Jill Baldi, Bryce Jordan Center, Penn State University
Sell More Tickets
Archtics® offers complete control and data ownership of customer data. You can easily create and manage single, group and season
ticket events, define virtually unlimited hold statuses and ticket prices and determine custom fields for customers and prospects—ensuring
the solution meets your organisation’s specific ticketing, marketing and reporting needs.
Streamline your sales efforts with complete sales force automation
Target your most promising prospects with nightly data feeds and purchaser information imports
• Create more lucrative ticket packages with online flex plans
• Offer convenient payment plans to meet every customer’s needs
• Make informed sales decisions to improve campaign conversion rates with online real-time reporting
Sample Detailed Customer View Screen
Manage Customer Relationships
Archtics makes managing customer information easier with a single database that tracks all
customer activity, including event attendance, ticket purchase behaviour and inbound and
• Personalised and graphical tickets, invoices
• Season/single ticketing
• Reserve and general admission inventory
• Shopping list and reserve seat functionality
• Full-colour graphical seat management
• Waitlist management
• Unmatched ticket holds and pricing flexibility
• Convenient customer opt-out policy prevents
You can navigate customer touchpoints with the user-defined Personal Attributes that:
• Track demographics and survey responses
• Create prospect lists and evaluate promotions with “what-if” scenarios within
the Query Builder
• Trace lifetime value or build an in-house loyalty program using the Points Module
• Prospect list imports with sources
• Sales forecasting
• Prospect targeting with Query Builder
• Sales source tracking and analyses
• Customised marketing collateral
• Promotions tracking via flexible pricing
• Targeted marketing programs based on
Sample Contact Management Screen
Benefit from an Integrated Solution
• Over 200 standard reports
• Easy report exporting
• Customised reporting capabilities
• Third-party software integration via ODBC
• Graphical report views
TICKETMASTER ARCHTICS IS USED BY OVER
300 CLIENTS WORLDWIDE
Only Archtics provides integration between your in-house ticketing inventory and
Ticketmaster’s powerful distribution channels and advanced suite of integrated products.
This combination ensures that your inventory is exposed to the largest possible targeted
ticket buying audience.
• Create effective and trackable email marketing campaigns with MailManager’s
seamlessly integrated database
• Prevent fraud and expedite the entry process at your events via AccessManager and
• Make group sales a “no-hassle” experience with GroupManager’s online management,
payment collection and ticket distribution tools
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to track merchandise sales in Archtics?
Yes, merchandise sales can be tracked and defined in Archtics as “items” or
What are the Archtics Do Not Call List capabilities?
Archtics includes a Do-Not-Solicit capability to flag any contact method, including an
email address, a phone number or an address. When a contact list is created for marketing
initiatives, the flagged contacts are automatically excluded.
For more information on Archtics, please
send an email to:
[email protected] or contact your
local Ticketmaster representative.