Prevent Child Abuse Pickens - Prevent Child Abuse Georgia
Prevent Child Abuse Pickens
Before & After
Great Idea, Better Team
"Hope you will go ahead and set the date for next year and start advertising now! I
am in again! It was the best thing I have ever been to in Jasper and I have been up
here almost 18 yrs.”
A unique and one-of-a-kind annual fundraising event bringing elegance, fine dining
and a sense of community to Main Street in Jasper for one spectacular Fall evening.
This event features a four course gourmet meal prepared by locally and nationally
renowned Coast 2 Coast Catering and sourced through local farms and distributors,
a live auction, cash bar and dancing under the stars.
• Put together an incredible and diversified team.
• Find a caterer with vision and creativity and who is preferably on your
Board of Directors!
• Nourish long and durable ties with the local officials and businesses.
• Determine your fundraising goal and devise a road map to achieve it.
• Create sponsorship levels that reflect the communities ability to support
• Create a detailed timeline. Very Detailed.
• Make it SPECIAL!
• Pray Mother Nature Cooperates!
The 4 Hour Transformation
2014 Sponsorship Proposal
If you missed the 2013 Long Table on Main, you missed the social
event of the year. It was a night to remember for 150 guests on Main
Street with delicious food, an amazing 18-piece orchestra, dancing
under the stars and a copious amount of fun and community
camaraderie! It was a memorable night for Prevent Child Abuse
Pickens as the LToM turned out to be our single largest fundraising
event in the history of Prevent Child Abuse Pickens. A date has been
set and preparations are under way for 2014. This year promises to
be bigger, better and more magical than ever.