SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER Bachelor of Fine Arts in ANIMATION ENTRANCE TEST
Bachelor of Fine Arts in ANIMATION
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
Instructions to the candidate:
Write your full name in BLOCK letters
Write your Hall Ticket Number carefully without errors
All questions are compulsory
Do NOT write unnecessary requests & matter on the answer sheet
Please write the appropriate answer in the given bracket eg. [A] or [B] or [C] or [D]
For art-related questions, make drawings as required in the box provided
This question paper consists of FOUR sections
GK & Current Affairs
Qualifying marks for the test: 80
This Question and Answer booklet consists of 11 printed pages with 43 questions
There is ‘NO’ negative marking
Name of the candidate in BLOCK letters as in HALL TICKET:
Hall Ticket Number:
Signature of the candidate
Signature of the invigilator
Page 1 of 6
Section – A
1. The image given below represents:
2. How many cubes are there in the figure given below?
3. Draw the mirror image of the figure below in the empty box provided.
Page 2 of 6
1. Name the Primary Colours in the nature
Blue, Black, White
Red, Blue, Green
Yellow, Red, Blue
Yellow, Orange, Blue
2. Draw the shadow (early morning) of the below image.
3. Draw the four stage-wise perspectives of the cube when it is tossed up in the air. Take the ‘X’
marks on the given path as the FOUR stages.
4. What does RGB stand for?
A. Rhythm, Grade, Balance
B. RAM, Graphic Card, Board
C. Red, Green, Blue
D. Red, Green, Black
5. A design should use __________ patterns to create a soft feel.
Page 3 of 6
Identify the correct SYNONYM of the following words.
Identify the ANTONYMS of the following words.
Identify the “parts of speech” of the underlined words:
7. Lifting a heavy object is difficult.
B) Adjective C) Verb
8. The fox grinned at the crane
C) Preposition D) Adverb
Identify the word with the correct spelling
D. Accommodete [
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
1. The American computer scientist who created the ‘C programming’ language passed away recently.
A. Dennis Ritchie
B. Steve Jobs
C. Ken Thompson
D. Patrick Fisher
2. The film ‘3 Idiots’ is based on a novel. Name it.
A. Three Point Some One
B. Five Point Some One
C. One Point Any One
D. Two Point Unknown
Page 4 of 6
3. Today the largest contributor of Co2 is
4. Who is the Visual Effects (VFX) Producer of Magadheera?
A. V. Srinivas Mohan
B. Sanath P. C.
C. Rahul Nambiar
D. Kamal Kannan R. C.
5. Which Hollywood Actor went on to become the President of America?
A. George Washington
B. Bill Clinton
C. Ronald Reagan
D. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Section - B
1. Draw the mirror image of the design given below.
Page 5 of 6
Color the ‘Artwork’ given below.
Draw a ‘Market Place’ from your perspective
*** All the best ***
Page 6 of 6