TERMS AND CONDITIONS
T ERM S AN D C O N DIT I O NS
1. Entrants must live and work in Regional Victoria
(any location within the Barwon South West,
Gippsland, Grampians, Hume and Loddon
2. Entrants in the Emerging Talent category must be
tertiary students currently studying in Regional
3. Entries must have been completed between
September 1 2013 and 10 October 2014.
4. All entries must be original works of the entrants
own concept and design.
5. All entrants must obtain their client’s permission to
enter the project into the awards.
6. Entries submitted by entrants must not feature
contextually offensive, obscene, discriminatory
statements or images.
7. Entries must be received on or by midnight on
Friday 10 October 2014 (AEST) to be accepted
into judging for the awards, no late entries will be
8. Entry into the awards costs $27.50 per entry and
can be paid by cheque, direct deposit, paypal or
credit card (via paypal). Emerging Talent category is
free to enter.
9. Entry fees are non-refundable.
10. Entries will not be considered for judging if payment
is not received with the entry.
12. Entries will not be returned to entrants at the
conclusion of the awards.
13. Finalists will be notified by 3 November 2014 and
will be asked to provide hi-res files of entered work
for exhibition at the awards night.
14. The judges decisions are final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
15. Judges will assess all entries based on their
compliance with the entry criteria. Judging will be
conducted by a panel of industry professionals.
Each judge has been selected for their knowledge
and experience, and for their willingness to
volunteer and commit time to a non-paid role as
judge of the Regional Design Awards.
P (03) 5568 3095
E [email protected]
A 2/102 Lava Street, Warrnambool, VIC 3280
16. All entries submitted remain the intellectual
property of their creators and the organiser does
not make any claims on copyright or intellectual
property of the entries submitted.
17. Upon entering, entrants acknowledge their
submissions may be used for publicity purposes,
and give permission to the organiser to publish,
exhibit and promote their name, image and the
content of the submission.
18. If an award finalist or winner is in breach of the
terms and conditions, the entrant’s submission will
be deemed invalid and the award deemed null and
void, and returned. The entrant may be liable for any
costs associated as a result of action taken.
11. Entries must not exceed the maximum supporting
material specification and may not be accepted if
they exceed maximums.