interest and passion in science and math through STEM Pathways
interest and passion
in science and math
through STEM Pathways
Five ways your school and students can benefit...
1. Advanced Placement and pre-AP courses in
biology, physics, math, environmental science and
computer science are taught by talented and
dedicated ASMSA faculty.
2. A blended instructional model combines
asynchronous instruction and live instruction with
access to all content on demand.
3. Top ASMSA residential students serve as peer
mentors for evening tutoring and study sessions.
4. Coursework meets the digital learning
requirements of Arkansas Act 1280 of 2013
for all high school students.
5. Tuition-free enrollment in STEM Pathways is
provided thanks to grant-based support from the
Arkansas Department of Education, meaning the
opportunity is available to all interested students.
Residential Experience • Digital Learning • Enrichment Programs
Get connected at asmsa.org/outreach.