Program - Bell Show Society
59th Annual Sale
22 September, 2015
Kane Bros Investments
3, 4th & 5th July 2015
Contact David & Sonya Greenup
Thankyou to our Trophy Sponsors:
James Inglis, Gleeson Family, McNamara
Family, Derrick Family, Niagara Grazing Co &
Friday 1 :00pm start
* ERICA DERRICK MEMORIAL NOVICE DRAFT
Total Prize Money - $1200
Saturday 7am start
* NOVICE DRAFT Continued
* NOVICE FINAL
* MICK GLEESON MEMORIAL JUVENILE DRAFT
1st $45, 2nd $35, 3rd $25, 4th $20, 5th $10, 6th $5
* BELL STORE JUNIOR DRAFT
1st $30, 2nd $20, 3rd $15, 4th $10, 5th $5
13 - under 17yrs
Total Prize Money - $140
Total Prize Money - $80
8 – under 13yrs
1 ride per competitor
* SOLAR PUMPING SERVICES ENCOURAGEMENT DRAFT
Limited to 2 horses.
1 ride per competitor
Total Prize Money - $1000
For Competitors 17yrs and over who have not won 2 Encouragements or an open age draft.
* JIM SPARKES MEMORIAL OPEN DRAFT
Total Prize Money - $1800 plus $5 added entry
Sunday 7am start
* OPEN DRAFT Continued
* GRAHAM MCNAMARA MEMORIAL MAIDEN DRAFT
Total Prize Money - $800
‘WAYMERE OAKS CANDO’
Sire:- Oaks Ebony. Dam :- Kyles Gypsy Rosealeigh HSH.
Steve & Natalie Young
Ambulance Sponsor via Brighter
Highest Scoring Lady Rider
Trophy Vest Sponsor
The Bell Show Society wishes to sincerely thank all those who assisted in
the running of the Bell Campdraft.
Thankyou to our Valued
meals available at:
Bellview Hotel 46631211
Bell Store 46631313
Nana Bev’s Van on the grounds
Music! Hot Meals! Bar!
‘Lu Diamond Phillips ’ Reg. QH/ASH
Sire: Acres Destiny Dam: Ramblers Diamantina Oak
Starelle Stock Horses
Nominations Open 17th June, 2015 and close 24th
June, 2015. Nomination form available from
Litte Heli Services
Bell State School
Belmont Pastoral Co
Countrywide Saddlery & Clothing
David & Kelly Harkin
Masterhire – Dalby
All riders restricted to eight (8) first round starts.
No changes will be accepted after draft starts.
As the Bell Campdraft is a sport run by volunteers of the Bell Show Society, as a committee, we ask that all competitors
treat all of our volunteers with respect. The Bell Show Society reserves the right to refund nomination fees and ask
any competitor to leave the Bell Showgrounds, who is found by the committee to be behaving in an inappropriate
manner towards any of our volunteers.
Scratchings received within seven days from 1pm Friday 26th June, 2015, of the draft will forfeit a $15 fee.
Scratchings received after 6pm Tuesday 30th June, 2015 will forfeit the whole amount of Nominations, unless extenuating
All competitors must be ACA Members.
The Committee reserves the right to change the order of the program and also close nominations earlier, due to possible
shortage of cattle. Cattle numbers are limited.
All events to be conducted under the rules of the ACA, Queensland Chamber of Agriculture Societies and the Bell Show Society
where each applies.
Any competitor who wishes to lodge a complaint at an affiliated Campdraft must lodge the complaint in writing with the Secretary
of the host committee within one hour of the incident taking place. A fee of $20 cash must be lodged with the complaint. If
the complaint is dismissed by the committee, the $20 is forfeited.
10. All Junior and Juvenile riders must wear skullcaps when riding on the grounds regardless of whether competing or not. The
chinstrap must be securely fastened under the chin.
11. All prize money as per ACA guidelines.
12. Conditions apply to Service Fees won as prizes. Bell Show Society is not liable for any associated contractual arrangements
13. In the case of any exotic animal disease outbreak occurring prior to or during the show, all equine animals must remain at the
Showgrounds and abide by the Qld DEEDI rulings and guidelines at that time. All costs incurred are to be borne by the
competitor and in no way is the Bell Show Society liable for the expenses in the case of lock-down.
14. The committee reserves the right to refuse entries without any reason.
15. All competitors compete at their own risk. Each competitor must acknowledge that it is a condition of acceptance of their
nomination that neither the Bell show Society nor the Western Downs Regional Council will be responsible for any injury, loss
16. NO NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED PRIOR 17TH JUNE, 2015, WITHOUT NOMINATION FORM, PAYMENT &
HORSE HEALTH DECLARATION.
17. Please make cheque or money order payable to Bell Show Society and post to P O Box 71, Bell 4408.
18. For updates
– Bell Campdraft.
19. Draws will be available on www.bellshow.com.au 6pm Wednesday 1st July, 2015.
20. For more information contact:
0438 97 79 61