pertandingan mengenal burung antarabangsa bukit fraser 2003
PERTANDINGAN MENGENAL BURUNG ANTARABANGSA BUKIT FRASER 2015
Fraser’s Hill International Bird Race 2015
23 – 24 May 2015
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COMPETITION
1. The welfare of the birds must come first. Caged, restrained, injured or dead birds or birds declared by the
arbitrators as escapees cannot be counted.
2. The race is open to all persons of sound health.
3. Teams are to consist of three (3) persons and must be officially registered with the Organizers by filling
4. The race will commence at 2.00 pm on Saturday 23 May 2015 at the Sports Complex Fraser’s Hill and
will end at the same place at 2.00 pm on Sunday 24 May, 2015.
5. The winning team will be the one that records the highest number of species of birds. Names of species
must conform with those listed in the Official List.
6. Any team that is late in submitting their result ( made in the LOG BOOK issued before the race) to the
arbitrators, i.e after 2.00 pm on Sunday 24 May 2015, will be penalized at the rate of one species per
7. All birds must be seen or heard by the majority of the team members, i.e 2 members and identification
must be confirmed and agreed upon by the team members.
8. Teams may record birds from any parts of Fraser’s Hill (including the Jeriau waterfall area), provided
they do not set foot beyond or below the Gap. Birds which are seen outside these boundaries but from
within may be recorded.
9. The welfare of the birds must come first. Caged, restrained, injured or dead birds or birds declared such
by the arbitrators cannot be counted.
10. Attracting birds with audio equipment is totally prohibited.
11. Species not listed in the Official List. I.e new to Fraser’s Hill may be included subject to its acceptance
by the arbitrators.
12. The arbitrators may request team members to provide verbally details of the species sighted and
recorded and failure to do so may result in a penalty.
13. The arbitrators’ decision is final.
14. Any teams contravening the rules and regulations of the race will be disqualified.