Sea Country Ranger Selecion Criteria
Girringun Aboriginal Corporation
SELECTION CRITERIA: Girringun Sea Country Ranger
Please provide examples of when you have demonstrated the following skills,
knowledge and experience when responding to each of the following
selection criteria (maximum length three pages):
1. Ability to apply effective written and verbal communication skills in a professional
2. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to deal directly with Traditional Owner
groups, government agency representatives, members of the public, community,
tourist operators and others.
4. Ability to responsibly command and maintain GAR vessels, organise work, keep
accurate vessel logs, maintenance records, manage time, determine priorities and
5. Ability to work independently and flexibly, as well as cooperatively within a team.
6. Excellent physical health, strength and ability to perform duties of the role.