Heart Politics Gathering
What does the power of nature tell us about our relationship to ourselves,
to the world? What is the nature of power and how are the two related?
Time to weave together the ecological, emotional, psychological, political,
spiritual, indigenous and other-than-human worlds.
Come gather in the beautiful Waitakere ranges on the edge of the
Manukau Harbour and share an eclectic mix of themed presentations,
workshops, physical activities, deep conversation, celebration and
catching up with ourselves and each other.
Heart Politics 2014
Power of Nature:
Nature of Power
2pm Wednesday 8 to
2pm Sunday 12 January
Huia, West Auckland
• Friends, old and new
• Range of bunk and camping
• Mary Jane Rust – eco-psychologist,
Jungian analyst and author
• Deliciously fully catered
• Jenny Ritchie – educationalist
• 2 childcare facilitators
• Iona Winter – Celtic/Maori holistic
psychotherapist, creative writer
• Bush walks and waterfalls
• Beaches and swimming
• Grant Muir – farmer and eco-activist featured in international awardwinning documentary ‘River Dog’.
Early Bird: Adults $275, 13-18 years
$170, 5-12 years $65, under 5’s free.
Payment after November 30th 2013:
Adults $325, 13-18 years $200, 5-12
years $80, under 5’s free.
For more details go to
register on www.tiny.cc/HPX_2014
or email Donald Joyce on