You`re invited to a Luau! - Pleasanton Middle School
to a Luau!
It will be from 6:30-8:30pm
on May 8th. The Luau will be
happening in the multi-purpose
room and will have a $5 ticket
cost that includes a slice of
pizza and a drink.
An amazing DJ will be there, along
with a photo booth, and an outside
area to hang out at. Food will be sold,
and prizes will be given away.
Come to the student store at lunch
with this paper signed by your parents
giving you permission for the dance.
See back for rules
and permission form.
Spring Luau Dance
Pleasanton Middle School
Friday May 8, 2015 - 6:30PM - 8:30PM
6, 7 & 8th grades
· Tickets will be Tuesday, May 5, through Friday, May 8th at the Student Store during lunch.
· Cost is $5.00 – This includes a wristband for dance entrance, 1 slice of pizza and a drink
· Snacks, water, and juice drinks will be available for an additional cost of $1.00 each.
· Students may NOT purchase a ticket without RETURNING THE PERMISSION SLIP AT THE
BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. The form must be filled out completely and signed by a parent/ guardian.
· All and school and District Rules, Regulations and Polices are enforced.
DANCE RULES & GUIDELINES
· The time for the dance is 6:30 PM-8:30 PM. Any student arriving after 6:30 will need to be
accompanied by an adult.
· No students may leave early unless previously arranged with a note and a parent comes to pick
up the student.
· All students must be picked up promptly after the dance. Students not picked up by 8:45 PM may
lose attendance privileges for future school events.
· During the dance, students are to remain in designated areas. ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE
CAMPUS ARE OFF-LIMITS.
· Any form of inappropriate behavior including pushing, shoving, running, inappropriate dancing, etc.
while at the dance is not permitted. Parents will be called to pick up their child and future privileges
may be suspended. Remember to use your Life Skills!
· Chaperones for the dance will include parent volunteers, staff members, and administrators.
· Students must be picked up at the front of the school, not the back of the school.
· Your outfit MUST MEET DRESS CODE SPECIFICATIONS, WHICH ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
(Check the student organizer for more specific information.)
· If any violations of dress code rules occur during the dance, parents will be called to pick you
up and you will not be allowed to return to the dance.
PLEASANTON MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE: Friday, May 8, 2015
(Cut this portion and present your money, I.D. card, and signed permission slip to purchase a ticket)
I give__________________________ permission to attend the dance at Pleasanton Middle School
on Friday, May 8, 2015 from 6:30-8:30 PM. I will pick up my child promptly after the dance. WE
HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL RULES AND POLICES LISTED ABOVE.
________________________ __________ __ __________