Software developer (m/f)
Software Developer m / f
for Desktop and Mobile Applications
Center of Munich, Maxvorstadt
Spring / Summer 2015
We are a young and innovative company developing Mac OS X software and
iOS apps for big Cinema and TV productions world wide. Our products
enable professional data management and color correction on the film set
and connect innovative functionality with a simple user interface.
You are extending our existing software products and integrate new technologies and hardware used in film productions. You design and implement the
user interaction of new features together with our design and product management team and help us to enhance our internal tools.
• Professional experience in software development
• Excellent knowledge about at least one object oriented programing language (e.g. C++, Java, Objective-C)
• Having fun working with new technologies
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Self-reliant and pragmatic mindset
This may help:
Experience with Objective-C on Mac OS X or iOS, knowledge about image
processing, interest in the workflows of professional film productions.
Opportunities at Pomfort:
• In a growing company you develop with us professional software that is
used and loved by film makers all over the world.
• A exceptionally interesting and diversified range of tasks and insight in all
steps of the software development process from product planning to testing.
• As a member of a small and agile team you’ll be able to realize your own
ideas and take responsibility soon.
• Attractive office near the university and modern workspace with the latest
Mac of your choice.
Send us your CV referring to this job posting to: [email protected], Alexander Sahm, Head of software development
have been used i.a. in: