Niagara Evening Tours From Toronto
Create Great Memories With The Niagara
Evening Tours From Toronto
Niagara Falls is approximately 80 miles/130 km southwest of Toronto. It takes 90 to 100
minutes max to reach the place if there are no traffic delays. Tourists visiting Toronto can
plan both day and evening tours to the Niagara Falls. Both tours are unique. The Niagara
Falls Evening Tour From Toronto is one specific tour where tourists can view Niagara Falls
in daylight and at night. They can enjoy watching Niagara Falls in illuminating colours in
Tour operators operate the evening tour during a certain period in the year and on
particular days of the week. The evening tours are available from the first week of May to
the last week of October.
The Evening Tour To Niagara Falls Itinerary Starts This Way –
- Free door to door pickup from all Downtown Toronto hotels and airport area hotels
around 4 to 4.30 PM. Travel to Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Stop at Niagara Whirlpool, enjoy the rushing water at the Rapids.
- Freeride on Hornblower Niagara Cruises which are seasonal boat tours. One will get the
best thrill of a lifetime on this ride.
- Wine lovers can experience complimentary wine tasting at Lakeview Winery, a worldclass winery! This place also sells the famous Ice Wine.
- Spend some valuable time strolling around the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. It is
also known as the prettiest and most beautiful town in Canada.
- You will get an excellent photo or selfie chance at the world’s smallest chapel on your
tour. This place is included as one of the visiting places by only the best tour operators.
- Stop at Queenston Heights, an extensive hillside area on the Niagara escarpment. This site
is famous for the Battle of Queenston Heights in the War of 1812.
- Watch the spectacular Floral Clock and click pictures with your cameras at this place. It is
a favourite stop on Niagara Parkway and is as famous as the Niagara Falls.
- When it is dark and evening time, have a fresh, healthy and delicious buffet dinner at the
Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant on the penthouse level of Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Enjoy
the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls - you can click
- Every evening, the Falls are lit in the colours of a rainbow using the latest technology and
LED lighting. It gives an unmatched beauty to the Falls in the dark at night.
- Lastly, the spectacular Fireworks at Niagara Falls. Fireworks schedule for the year is set
by Niagara Parks and is also dependent on the weather conditions.
- Now as you have seen all that is important and spectacular in the evening trip at the
Niagara Falls and its surrounding areas, it is time to travel back. Return to the Toronto
airport or Downtown Toronto from Niagara Falls with a smile on your face.
The summer season is about to start which is the most favourable season for every visitor
to enjoy their stay here at the Niagara Falls. Book your Niagara evening tours from Toronto