Boogie Nights USA
Responsible for checking ID’s. Overseeing the room, managing the door, and keeping a level head throughout the night.
- 1 to 3 years experience in security or event staff
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Assuring guests and employees safety.
- Informs Supervisor of any irregularities, guest complaints or other disputes, which cannot be readily resolved
- Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
- Must be willing to promote the Boogie Nights Evansville Facebook page and other social media platforms.
- Must be willing to dress in disco attire
- Must have a positive/friendly attitude and outgoing personality.
- Must work weekends, late nights, and holidays.
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
Must be willing to take and pass a drug test before being hired, as well as anytime after.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and any additional information to [email protected]
At The Tropicana Evansville
Coming Fall 2013
Boogie Nights is a registered trademark of Pena Productions LLC