REUSABLE GEL HEAT PACK
YOUR SAFETY &
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
GEL HEAT PACK
Description: Heat Therapy Pad
Inner material: Sodium acetate solution
Outer package: Transparent PVC Bag
We declare that this product conforms to the following product
legislation in accordance with the following directive(s):
RKW Quality Assurance, United Kingdom
This product is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of original
purchase. If any defect arises due to faulty materials of workmanship,
the faulty products must be returned to the place of purchase. Refund
or replacement is at the discretion of the retailer.
The following conditions apply:
• The product must be returned to the retailer with proof of purchase.
• The product must be installed and used in accordance with the
instructions contained in this instruction guide.
• It must be used only for domestic purposes.
• It does not cover wear and tear, damage, misuse or consumable
• RKW has limited liability for incidental or consequential loss or
• This guarantee is only Valid in the UK and Eire Only.
AN EXTENDED WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS
APPLIANCE. SEE BACK PAGE FOR DETAILS.
When using any appliance, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
• Close supervision is necessary when any product is used by or near
children or pets.
• This product can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities
or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children should not play with the product.
• Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children
• Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
• Incorrect operation and improper use can damage the product and
cause injury to the user.
• In case of technical problems, return the product to an authorised
service facility for examination, Failure to comply with the above
mentions precautions and instructions, could affect the safe
operation of this product.
• If you feel unwell or experience pain when using the product, stop
the treatment immediately and consult your.
• When charging the product, please take care with hot water.
• Take care not to puncture the product and keep away from sharp
• Do not throw or place the product under heavy objects.
• The gel should not be injested.
• Keep out of direct sunlight.
• In the unlikely event the appliance develops a fault, stop using
it immediately and seek advice from the service department:
+44 (0) 871 221 3622
Using The Heat Pad:
• Lightly click the metal disc back and forth a few times, this will then
start to crystallize the heat pad gel and be warm for around 3 hours,
Place in the supplied pouch and then strap onto the area that needs
• To recharge the heat into the disc, lower into boiling water for no
more than 6 minutes. Once charged store in a safe place.
We hope you enjoy your
appliance for many years.
As a thank you for purchasing
one of our fantastic products,
we are giving you an extra
2 years peace of mind.
To receive your extra 2 years
guarantee, register your
appliance online by visiting
Should you have a problem
with your appliance or need any
spare parts please call our
Service Department on:
+44 (0) 871 221 3622
Lotus Global Co. Ltd.
15 Alexandra Road, London. UK.
Distributed throughout the UK
by RKW LTD