Financial Information 2015-16
2015-2016 Financial Information
2015-2016 Tuition & Fees
Kindergarten -5th grade
Part-Time Students (6th – 12th grades only)
Pro-rated based upon the number of classes enrolled
Multiple Child Discount for 2015-2016
2 Child = 4%
3rd Child = 15%
4th Child – 25%
One Payment (full year in advance):
5% discount on annual tuition if received by July 10, 2015.
Two Payments (semester in advance): 2% discount on 1st semester if received by July 10, 2015.
2% discount on 2nd semester if received by January 10, 2016.
10 monthly payments from July – May (excluding February due to
payment of annual re-enrollment fee.)
● All tuition payments paid via the MVCS Business Office.
New Student Registration Fee
Application/Registration Fee: Kindergarten – Grade 12
● Application Fees paid via the MVCS Business Office.
Returning Student Re-Enrollment Fee
Returned Check Fee:
Paid by April 1
Paid by April 30
After May 1
$25.00 will be charged for any check returned for any reason.
$25.00 will be charged per family per month for all monthly payments
made after the 10th.
Credit/Debit Card Payments
Credit/debit cards may be used for tuition (or other) payments in the MVCS office. Any applicable
convenience fees charged by the card company must be paid by the parents at the time of the
Financial Aid (based on family need) is available to families of full-time MVCS students. Applications are
processed by FACTS and are available through the MVCS website or at www.factstuitionaid.com.
Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2015 in order to be processed and approved prior to the first
tuition payment date. All applicants must be enrolled in order to be considered for financial aid. Late
applications may be considered if any funds remain available. Applicants will be notified by June 1st of
A full month’s tuition is owed for every month or partial month the student is enrolled in MVCS, based on
a ten-month school year (July-May). Example: If a student enrolls in October, 80% of the year’s tuition is
owed. If a student withdraws in December, 50% of the total tuition is owed.
10-Month Payment Schedule
For those on a monthly payment plan, payments are due on the first day of each month, July through
May. Payments are considered late after the 10th of the month and are subject to a $25 late fee. If
payments are current, a payment will not be required for the month of February in lieu of the reenrollment fee.
Re-enrollment/Application Fees are non-refundable with the following exceptions.
1. If a student is not accepted by MVCS, all but a $50 Testing/Processing Fee will be returned.
2. If a student is not accepted because space is not available, the entire fee is refundable.
3. If a family moves out of town or loses the primary source of income prior to the first day of the
school year, all but the $50 Testing/Processing Fee will be returned.
4. A portion of the Application/Registration Fee will be retained to cover testing even if the student is
not subsequently enrolled.
1. Tuition is late if not received by the 10th of each month (July-May) for parents who pay monthly. Late
payments are subject to a $25 late fee.
2. Tuition is considered delinquent if it is 30 days past due.
3. If the account falls to 60 days past due, students are subject to withdrawal until the account is current.
4. Past due accounts (90 days+) will be submitted to our collection agency which may include legal action.
5. Report cards, access to online grading programs, and academic records/transcripts will be held until all
financial obligations (including daycare, library/book fines, lunch IOU’s, tuition, etc.) are met.
6. Students are not eligible for re-enrollment unless all financial obligations are met and the account is
Additional fees or purchase of supplies may be required for some course
offerings. Athletic team, clubs, and other activities are typically supported
through fundraisers and/or school budget.
International Student Fee:
For all students attending MVCS on an I-20, please contact the
School Office for additional information and fee requirements.