Pall-Fit Elements for Hydac Red 1000
Data Sheet PM&E RED1000
NEW RED1000 Filter Elements for
Use in Hydac Filter Housings
Why RED1000 Filters?
• Long service life
• Low pressure drop
• Highest rated removal efficiency (ßx(c) ≥1000)
• Direct interchange with Hydac filter elements
• High performance and value for low
RED1000 Elements Feature:
• High strength for consistent performance
• Control of particles detrimental to system
• Consistently high efficiencies across a wide
range of particle sizes
• Stability across the full differential pressure range
• Compatibility with a wide range of fluids and
Advanced Protection by Design
• Graded pore structure for optimum dirt capacity
• Accurate pore size control
• High strength media bonding and fiber matrix
• High strength media support and fatigue resistance
Advanced Protection in Specifications
• Comprehensive specifications for optimum
• Element performance validated per ISO 16889,
ISO 2941, ISO 2943, ISO 3724, ISO 2942,
Advanced Protection by Performance
Advanced Protection in Service
• Highest reported Beta rating (per ISO 16889)
• Effective contamination control under actual
• Consistent downstream fluid quality
• Long filter service life and extended change-out
• Low maintenance and machine downtime
• Low cost of operation
RED1000 Filter Elements
Direct interchange with Hydac filter elements:
Filter Medium: inert inorganic fibers, impregnated and
bonded with epoxy resin
Low pressure drop and ßx(c) ≥1000 contamination
control for the utmost protection and filter life.
Filter Hardware: corrosion protected steel end caps
Hydac Part Number
Pall Part Number
Fluid Compatibility: compatible with petroleum oils, water
glycols, water-oil emulsions, and high water containing
fluids. Fluorocarbon seals required for industrial phosphate
• Nitrile Seals: -43°C to 107°C (-45°F to 250°F)
• Fluorocarbon Seals: -29°C to 120°C (-20°F to 250°F)
• 60°C (140°F) max in water-containing fluids
Collapse Ratings (ISO 2941):
• 10 bar (150 psid) for standard RED1000 elements
• 207 bar (3000 psid) for high collapse RED1000 elements
3.5 bar (50 psid) Valves
5.6 bar (82 psid) Valves
RED1000 Filter Selector
Standard bypass valves are 50 psid. Use 82 psid
bypass valve if Hydac part number ends in ‘Y106’.
• If Hydac part number ends with the letter ‘V’,
change the last digit in the Red1000 part number to ‘Z’.
• RED1000 series 2208, 2218, 2238, 2285, and 2295
return line elements must be fitted with a reusable
bypass valve (see table at right).
• Others series are available. Contact factory for details.
• Hydac is a registered trademark of Hydac Technology GmbH.
25 Harbor Park Drive
Port Washington, New York 11050
Visit us on the Web at www.pall.com
888.333.7255 toll free
for the latest information delivered to any fax machine, anywhere in
the world. This automatic system operates 24 hours a day, seven
days a week. Call 1.516.942.0523 from outside the USA.
Pall Corporation has offices and plants throughout the world in locations including:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong,
India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand,
Norway, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela. Distributors are located in all
major industrial areas of the world.
© Copyright 2001, Pall Corporation. Pall,
are trademarks of Pall Corporation. ® Indicates a Pall trademark
registered in the USA. *Select-A-FAX is a registered trademark of CyberData, Inc.