Discussion Questions: “Just Fries, Please” 1. Is it ethical to eat
Discussion Questions: “Just Fries, Please”
1. Is it ethical to eat animals? Why or why not?
2. Are there any animals you would not eat? Why or why not?
3. If animals are killed “humanely,” does that make it ethical to eat them?
4. How can we show more empathy/support for others whose choices differ from ours?
5. Are there any other types of food or diet that can be tied to ethics? How so?
6. In the video, how is the argument to not eat meat justified?
7. What are some of the alternatives to eating a meat and cheese based diet?
8. How difficult do you think it is to be vegetarian/vegan? Why?
9. What resources are available to support people who make this ethical choice about food?
10. What considerations would a person need to make in order to make this decision about