Opel-Klassiker - Schneider-Text
This book covers all models from 1970 to 1975: Development, design, technical specs,
production, equipment, export, Technical data, motorsport, tuning and much more
822 pictures, graphics, schedules and detailed lists
(356 in color, 466 in b&w)
Contents (Chapter Overview):
- the year 1970
- design 1966-1969
- development 1968-1970
- production facts
- equipment for Germany, Europe and U.S.
- special edition cars for Germany, Europe and U.S.
- technical description and data of all components
- things you can order for Germany, Europe and U.S.
- color, trim and upholstery for Germany, Europe and U.S.
- dealers, sales and advertisings in Germany, Europe and U.S.
- description export-models for Germany, Europe and U.S.
- vintage motorsport in Germany & Europe 1970-1975
- modern motorsport from 1976 until today
- vintage tuning 1970-1985
- modern tuning 1976 until today
- highly detailed and fully pictured buyers-guide
- actual price-guide for used cars
- the library with books, shop-manuals & repair-guides
- vintage and actual modelcars in every scale
- Opel-scene for the Ascona with contact-information
- maintenance- and spare-parts-guide
- huge register with names, spots and colors
- English summaries of each chapter
- full color jacket
- dimensions 22,5 x 27,5 cm; thickniss 23 mm
- weight 1330 g
- best paper quality Magnosatin 135 g/m²
- Printed in Germany
- picture right below: backside jacket
ISBN D, A, CH : 978-3-7688-5799-4
SCHNEIDER MEDIA UK LTD.
Rainer Manthey: born in 1960, grew up with Opel-cars. His first car was an A-series Manta in
1977. After a study of architecture he began to restore many Opels. In 1986 he started his own
periodical magazine about the A-series Manta. He has authored or co-authored more than 30
books about vintage and modern Opel-history in the past 25 years.
includes wrapping and shipping
(free up to 5 kg, also to USA)