Easter Eg - Big Lots
Add that little extra touch to your Easter décor or DIY recipes with these printable cutouts.
What you’ll need:
Easter Egg printables (attached)
Colorful card stock
Hole Puncher (optional)
Card Stock (optional)
1. Cut out each egg.
2. One at a time, trace egg outline onto card stock .
3. Punch a hole in each egg.
4. String each egg onto your choice of string and glue in place.
5. Hang up for a colorful Easter display!
For Place Cards:
1. Color your eggs, and have fun!
2. Cut out each egg.
3. Cut out card stock to make your place cards the size you want, and fold in half. Glue colored eggs
to the card.
4. Decorate and write names on your place cards, and set your adorable table.
5. Use the leftover eggs for coloring!