TOLEDO S- XVII
• Toledo is an Spanish town known as “The
imperial city” or “The city of three cultures”.
For centuries it was inhabited by Christians,
Jews and Muslims.
• Toledo has existed since the bronze age.
• It´s a world heritage site since 1986
1960 – 2002
1. Located very close to the old town in the city expansion of Toledo.
2. Our school has around 500 students and 46 teachers.
3. Secondary school includes students from 12 to 18 years old.
4. Besides, we have two different Vocational training courses.
5. Our school day starts at 8:15 and finishes at 14:15.
OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
(6 – 12 YEARS OLD)
( 12 – 16 YEARS OLD )
(16 – 18 YEARS OLD)
A GREEN FUTURE FOR EUROPE
A GREEN LIFESTYLE
A GREEN LIFESTYLE MEANING: sorting waste, saving energy, walking, recycling…
TO SORT WASTE
HOW TO SAVE ENERGY AT HOME: Unplugging electronic devices, switching off lights; using the
back of scrap paper, saving wáter, using energy-saving lamps
TO GET TO SCHOOL
WAYS TO REDUCE AIR POLLUTION: Public transport, walk, clean energy, saving energy
SOURCE FOOD: regularly in markets, sometimes from farmers, rarely home gardens
SECOND-HAND CLOTHES: give to acquaintances, ONGs
WORLD´S MAJOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS: Global warming, oceans pollution, air pollution
THE TOP ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM IN TOLEDO: Tajo river pollution