accessing lepapps and the google classroom
Name: _____________________________________________________ Date: ________________ Period: _____ #-_____
ACCESSING LEPAPPS AND THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM
An At-Home Tutorial
TO ACCESS LEPAPPS:
1. Go to the Louisville Middle School website:
2. Select “MIDDLE LEP TECHIE.’
3. Select the “Lepapps” icon.
4. You will then need to log on to Lepapps using your username and password. The example below is for Mickey
a. Username: [email protected]
b. Password: M.mou1234
5. At this point, you should be at your Google Drive. You should be able to select your “Comparing Informational
TO ACCESS THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
Follow ALL of the directions above to log onto Lepapps. Make sure you are viewing your Google Drive.
Then, select your WAFFLE in the upper right corner.
Select “More” and then the icon for the Google Classroom.
Select your class period.
Under “Assignments” select “Comparing Informational Text: MLA Formatted Writing Assignment”
TO SUBMIT TO THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
Follow BOTH sets of instructions above.
When you are in the assignment, select “ADD” to upload your document to Google Classroom.
Then, select “Google Drive”.
Your drive will pop up and you will have to locate your “Comparing Informational Texts” assignment.
Double click your document, and it will take you back to the Google Classroom. You will see that your document
6. When it is uploaded, select the blue “Turn In” icon.
a. If you select the wrong document, just select the “X” icon next to the file and re-upload from your drive.