Red Oxx Bag Cleaning Instructions
Red Oxx Mfg.
Red Oxx Bag Care Instructions
310 N. 13th Street Billings, MT 59101
What you will need to clean your bag:
• Air compressor with jet nozzle or vacuum (not needed but helps with dust and dirt)
• Soft bristle brush
• Tub or shower stall
• Mild soap solution like Dr. Bronner’s Magic All-in-One Soap
• A warm dry place to hang a dripping wet bag
Steps to Clean:
1. First use air compressor or vacuum to remove large particulates/dust/dirt from inside and outside.
Take note of seams as these will be the problem areas.
Hose out the inside first.
Hose off the outside using sweeping
Hosing off the black trim and webbing.
2. Fill bathtub, a large clean sink or bucket with mild warm or cold water and apply soap to bristle brush.
3. Use brush to thoroughly scrub inside and outside of bag—especially seams, webbing, and zipper teeth.
Scrub the whole bag, including strap
Don’t forget the zipper teeth.
4. Rinse bag and hang to drip dry in a warm dry place.
No Bull Lifetime Warranty
Designed and made in the USA
If you need assistance with the warranty process please call us toll free at 1-888-733-6999 or email us at [email protected]