Pack up the local ski team, youth group or brass band. The Saf
Pack up the local ski team, youth group or brass band. The Saf-T-Liner® HDX
from Thomas Built Buses was designed to make even the longest bus
excursion feel like a quick jaunt. Heavy-duty shock absorbers take on any
terrain, from mountain roads to narrow city streets, while the rear engine
design keeps the ride nice and quiet for the driver. Options like coachstyle seating, pass-through underbody storage, overhead book racks and
Up to 90
181", 209", 238", 267", 277"
air conditioning add comfort for up to 90 passengers. Yet, for
Up to 36,200 lbs.
all the attention we pay to comfort, nothing is more important than our
unwavering commitment to safety, demonstrated by our drive to meet
Cummins® ISB 220-300 HP,
ISL 260-300 HP
or often exceed FMVSS. And with one of the most extensive dealer
networks in the industry, there’s always support nearby when you need it.
CNG – Cummins ISL G 250-280 HP
• Meets or exceeds FMVSS
• Roof bows extend to bottom
of side panels
• Double rear bumper with exterior
contoured steel bumper
• Double-bolted body mounting clips
• Fuel tank mounted between
• Ergonomic driver’s dash and switch
• Easy-to-read offset gauge cluster
• Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
• Suspended brake and accelerator
• Foot rest
• 45-degree steering angle
• Sound isolator over engine
• 78" headroom
• Large two-piece curved
• Specially-developed integrated
Air suspension driver’s seat
Air ride suspension
Remote control/heated mirrors
Various seat options available:
bench seat without belts, with lap
belts, with 3-point belts; latch;
integrated child seats; or coachstyle seating
Child reminder system
LED light packages
Overhead book racks
Staggered passenger seating
Customizable paint designs*
Commercial bus windows
Coach-style seating provides passenger comfort
for every type of trip.
Optional pass-through underbody storage ensures
there is room for all your gear.
* Some options only available
• Exterior electrical access door
• Streamlined electrical center for
easy identification and access
• Customer accessory module for
aftermarket component hookup
• Fuse relay centers provide circuit
protection and easy diagnostics
• Front access panel
• Drop-frame design at
• Engine compartment accessible
via three doors plus access panel
• Easy access to fluids
• Display of fault codes in dash
• Lights equipped with plug-in
Optional commercial windows give the HDX
a sleek transit look.
Above-seat racks provide extra storage for book
bags or luggage.
Visit thomasbus.com for more information.
1408 Courtesy Rd., High Point, NC 27260
TBB/MC-B-042. Thomas Built Buses is registered to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. Copyright © Daimler Trucks North America LLC. All rights reserved. Thomas Built Buses Inc., is a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America LLC, a Daimler company.10/13.