What you`ll need. How to put it all together.
What you’ll need.
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup Leinenkugel’s Honey Weiss, room temperature
(or Summer Shandy for a lemonade-flavored pancake)
• 1 ½ cups milk
• ¹⁄ ³ cup butter, melted
How to put it all together.
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs on medium speed until frothy. Stir in beer, milk, and melted
butter just until combined.
3. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
4. Pour ¼ cup of batter on a hot, greased griddle. When batter rises and edges appear dry,
turn pancakes over.
Makes 18 pancakes.
©2012 Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co., LLC, Chippewa Falls, WI * Lager