KraftMaid – Sink Base Storage - Kitchen Cabinets Decatur, GA
SINK BASE STORAGE
Did you know the area under the sink is one of the most under-utilized spaces in the kitchen? KraftMaid Cabinetry helps you turn an
ordinary sink base cabinet into an extraordinary storage space with solutions that make everyday chores easier. Here are some ideas to
help you build the ultimate cleanup center for your customers.
s i n k bas e d oor storag e
• Stop the clutter! Organize dish detergent and other
cleaning supplies within easy reach using our handy
door storage unit. Increase storage space with two
units in one cabinet.
ute n s i l trays
• Everyone wants easy access to sponges and scouring pads,
but they don’t want these eyesores on the kitchen sink. No problem. Keep them stored out of sight but close at hand in our convenient tilt-out trays.
s i n k bas e m u lti - storag e s h e lf
• Double the storage space under your customers’ sink with a shelf unit that fits neatly into a corner. A bonus feature– the curved shape won’t interfere with plumbing. Now that’s a super storage solution!
s li d i n g towe l bar
• No more draping unsightly wet towels on the sink to dry! Hang them neatly under the sink with this handy towel bar that slides out for quick and easy access.
20-20 d e s i g n ti ps
• You can quickly add individual storage solutions to a sink base in 20-20 Design. For factory-installed items, right
click on the cabinet and add the item as an Add-On. For kits, click on the accessory shopping cart and add with
the Drag & Drop List. It’s that simple!
• Take care of your customers’ storage needs all at once. KraftMaid® cabinetry’s Sink Base Multi-Storage Cabinet already includes two Door Storage Units, one Multi-Storage Shelf, and two Stainless Utensil Trays.
For more information, contact your KraftMaid Representative or visit kraftmaid.com
©2014 Masco Cabinetry