1. After making contact with the village Bolbo, the `Peace` sailed on
1. After making contact with the village
Bolbo, the ‘Peace’ sailed on up the
C_____ River. They sailed over the equator and into the heart of A_____. Here
they came across villages even more cruel
and wretched than Bolbo.
2. Eventually, after travelling over 1,000
miles, they returned to the Mission Station at Stanley Pool.
3. We now try to imagine what the Lord’s
work in that part of A____ was like after
20 years of preaching the G_____.
4. In Bolbo there was now a ch____ and a
5. George Grenfell often came there on the
ship, ‘P____’, and the ch______ and
young p_____ called him Grandfather.
6. There was now another ship working on
the river, called the ‘Good Will’, and all
along the river were mission stations.
7. There was now a Bible in
the language of the people.
There was also a pr______
press where the Bibles and
school b____ were made.
8. After many years, George
G_______ died of the fever, and went to his eternal
reward in H______.