DAN-YR-OGOF - The National Showcaves Centre for Wales
Mr Morgan’s Top Tips
• You must visit Dan-yr-Ogof Cave first – this
is the start of the Morgan Brothers’ story.
• The visit here is self-guided. Please listen to
the audio commentaries for information on
our exhibits as you walk around the visitor
• For your safety please do NOT leave the
pathways or climb fencing when above or
• You can exit, and then re-enter, the visitor
attraction throughout the day. Exit points
can be found via the Museum or Ticket
Office. Please check the last admittance
time for the visitor attraction - this is usually
• Children must be supervised at ALL times
during the visit.
• There is no access for pushchairs underground.
• The Shire Horse Centre is included in
your ticket – this is where Barney Owl’s
playground is situated.
Entrance to Dan-yr-Ogof Cave
Entrance to Cathedral Cave
Entrance to Bone Cave
Dinosaur Park Areas
Iron Age Farm
Mr Morgan’s Fossil House
Path to Shire Centre
• When leaving the Shire Horse Centre, make
sure you WASH YOUR HANDS.
Caravan Rally Field
• Please note, there are no toilet facilities at
the Shire Horse Centre.
First Aid Point
Rock & Dinosaur Shop
Barney Owl’s Playground
Shire Horse Centre &
Mr Morgan’s Victorian Farm
Caravan & Tenting Area