Powered by elos
The VelaSmooth Pro has revolutionized the body shaping market by being the first clinically
proven, non-invasive class II system for effective treatment of cellulite and circumferential
reduction. The Velasmooth Pro system offers you the opportunity to address the growing
customer demand for non-surgical body shaping treatments.
• Circumference and cellulite reduction, skin texture improvement and skin tightening through
• Proprietary elōs technology delivers optimal results for treating both deeper tissue and the
• Leading non-invasive, effective & safe procedure with no downtime
• Treats large and small body areas including abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms and flanks
• Treat an average size abdomen, buttocks or thighs in 20 - 30 minutes
• Fast return on investment
• Endorsed by the medical community worldwide
• Over 10,000 women are treated with VelaSmooth everyday
• Easily bundled with complemental aesthetic therapies
• CE Marked
The Science Behind VelaSmooth Pro Technology
Synergistic Use of Energies – The VelaSmooth Pro device
employs four treatment modalities:
• Infrared light (IR) heats the tissue up to 3 mm depth.
• Bi-polar radio frequency (RF) heats tissue up to ~
15 mm depth.
• Vacuum +/- massage mechanisms enable precise
targeting of energy to the tissue.
(Vacuum +/- Massage)
• Facilitates fibroblast activity
• Promotes vasodilation and diffuses oxygen
• Precise delivery of energy
(Infrared + Radio Frequency Energies)
• Stimulates fibroblast activity
• Remodels extra cellular matrix
• Improves skin texture (septae and overall collagen)
" I am very pleased with the VelaSmooth and the results that my clients are seeing.
boost in self-confidence and look forward to their VelaSmooth
appointments. Excellent Results!" Cindy Ann Eckstein, CEO, Smooth Body Laser
They report a
Photos Courtesy of Tess Mauricio, M.D.
Post 11 Treatments
Photos Courtesy of R. Moore, M.D.
Photos Courtesy of J.Shaoul, M.D.
1 Month Post 8 Treatments
Disposable Applicator Covers
Long lifetime for improved
ROI treatment profitability
Monitors actual delivered
energy to tissue
Ensures safe and effective
Used for small areas such
as the flanks, calves and
arms, and to reinforce the
results of the Vsmooth
Clever Terminal ™
The system’s user interface helps
optimize treatments by indicating
when to change accessories. It
also enables service diagnostics
for your system.
Used for large areas such
as the thighs, buttocks or
Post 14 Treatments
Photos Courtesy of Gerry Boey, M.D.
6 Weeks Post 10 Treatments
Body Contouring • Cellulite Reduction
Radio Frequency Power
Up to 35W
Up to 35W (Electrical Power)
700 - 2000nm
Small Applicator – 30mm x 30mm, 8 hours
Large Applicator – 40mm x 40mm, 16 hours
27kg. / 60lbs.
Dimensions [W x D x H]
36 x 55 x 80cm / 14.2 x 21.6 x 31.5"
100-230VAC; 50/60Hz; Single Phase
Syneron and Candela are the global leaders
in the aesthetic medical device marketplace.
We are one company with two distinctive
brands. We combine a level of innovation,
expertise and customer understanding superior
to that of any company in our industry.
Financial stability, through our aligned resources,
allows our new company to offer customers the
broadest available product portfolio, the best
global service organization and an expansive
worldwide distribution network.
Together, we are more market responsive than
ever before. We know how to quickly innovate
safe and effective products to meet a variety of
needs and price points. We are even stronger
at anticipating future market trends to help
support our customers and their patients. With
new breakthrough technologies currently in the
pipeline, we are ideally positioned to maintain
our global leadership and continue to help you
grow your practice.
Syneron and Candela have offices and
distributors around the world.
www.syneron.com | www.candelalaser.com
This brochure is not intended for the U.S. market.
©2008. All rights reserved. Syneron, the Syneron logo, VelaSmooth, VelaSmooth Pro and elōs are trademarks of Syneron Medical Ltd. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. elōs (electro-optical
synergy) is a proprietary technology of Syneron Medical. PB73103EN