Sweetheart Cook-In-Bag Turkey Thigh Roast For Dark Meat Lovers! ®
Sweetheart® Cook-In-Bag Turkey Thigh Roast
For Dark Meat Lovers!
• Superior flavor and texture for dark meat lovers. Great for buffet
carving or center of the plate applications.
• More versatile for the chef; less preparation time; higher cooking
• Consumers will notice the turkey is more moist and tender
• Better nutritional value.
• Better sliceablitiy, minimal wates, and higher yeild; lower labor
• More convenient for the chef.
• Boneless whole muscle turkey thigh with natural skin
covering; no trims, emulstions, fillers, or extenders.
• Cook-In-Bag, ready to cook from either frozen or thawed
• Deep basted throughout with natural turkey broth and
• No added fats, oils, or sugars.
• Uniform shape for portion control.
• Insert sheets provided with complete cooking instructions.
DO NOT REMOVE BAG FROM ROAST! Place in shallow pan. Preheat conventional oven to 325°F or convection oven to 300°F. Roast
until the center reaches 165°F. Let roast stand 20-30 minutes before carving. Insert slit into bag and drain juices (CAUTION: HOT!).
Remove bag from roast and carve crosswise into slices of desired thickness.
Two-piece boneless turkey thigh meat with natural skin attached.
No trims, fillers, or extenders added. Basted 15% with a solution
of natural turkey broth and light seasonings. Gently tumbled to
improve bind. Packed in a shrinkable heat seal bag. Bag
automatically vents during cooking to release steam and assist
browning. Sold frozen, ready to cook.
Turkey Thigh with up to 15% of a Solution of Natural Turkey
Broth, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, and Natural Flavorings.
Keep frozen at 0°F or less.
Serving Size 4 oz (112g)
Serving Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 70
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% • Iron 8%
1 year at 0°F or less.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
4 per case
Box Tare (lbs):
18.375 x 11.4 x 5.65
0.68 cu ft