CORNERSTONE ACADEMY (P) LTD. VI BATCH – IWE/IWT COURSE SCHEDULE
CORNERSTONE ACADEMY (P) LTD.
VI BATCH – IWE/IWT COURSE SCHEDULE
SPLIT SCHEDULE SCHEME**: NOV-DEC 2014 + JUNE –JULY 2015
REGULAR SCHEME: MAY – JULY 2015
1. REGISTRATION: Filled in application forms shall reach our
institution along with a registration fee of Rs 5000 in the form of
DD/cheque. DD to be drawn in favour of “Cornerstone Academy
private Limited” payable at Chennai. All the necessary documents
mentioned in the application form must be enclosed. After
scrutiny of the certi?cates Eligible candidates will be informed to
join the course. Registration amount will be refunded to all non
eligible candidates and it will be adjusted to the fee for eligible
2. CONTACT CLASSES: As per IAB guidelines students will have to
attend a minimum of 381 hours of theory and 60 hours of practical
classes. Classes will be conducted as per the schedule given in the
next page. However, revision and extra classes may be held for
about two more weeks.
3. FINAL EXAMINATIONS will be conducted by Indian Institute of
Welding – Authorized National Body (IIW-ANB) as per a schedule
drawn by them. Conduct of the exams, evaluation and release of
results may take 6-8 weeks from the date of completion of classes.
4. CERTIFICATES will be issued by the International Institute of Welding
SPLIT SCHEDULE SCHEME**
Last date for Registration
15TH OCTOBER 2014
15TH MARCH 2015
Classes for Modules I & II
12TH NOV-14TH DEC 2014
6TH MAY - 7TH JUNE 2015
16TH DEC-22nd DEC 2014
8TH JUNE - 14TH JUNE 2015
Classes for Modules III & IV
17TH JUNE - 19TH JULY 2015
Revision and Model exams
20TH TO 25TH JULY 2015
IWE examinations to be
conducted by IIW-ANB
Eligibility for IWE course
Tentatively during the last week of August 2015
BE degree + two years of experience in any
** Subject to the registration of sufficient number of candidates.
** FRESHERS can join the split schedule scheme. Additionally, they have to undergo
6 months of internship at a reputed welding industry to be arranged by Cornerstone
Academy, from 5th Jan 2015 to 6th June 2015. Total course duration would be
10 months for freshers. Limited seats., Admission based on degree marks
Class days and timings:
2.50 – 4.30PM
1. Morning Session (9AM to 12PM) classes also may be conducted as and when necessary.
2. There could be minor changes in class timings, prior notice will be given to students.
3. Extra classes may be conducted on Sunday and Monday if necessary.
Students are expected to be available for attending classes
Part of the course
Fee to be paid
Last Date for Payment
SPLIT SCHEDULE SCHEME*
Last Date for Payment
Modules I , II & Lab
Modules III & IV
· Lodging and boarding will not be provided by CAPL. Final examination fee and certi?cation fee will have to be paid to IIW-ANB by the students.
· Employed individuals who are not able to get leave for 3 months can take a break after Modules I&II or after lab classes and rejoin along with next batch students.
· Minimum attendance required is 90% of the total classes conducted.
· The split schedule scheme will not be operated in case of insufficient number of students opting for the same.
Confirmation regarding the classes will be given to registered students by 15th OCT 2014.
Enquiries and filled in applications (scanned) may be sent to [email protected]