The Aging Population - How and Where to Succeed with the Over 50 Crowd
The Aging Population
- How and Where to
Succeed with the
Over 50 Crowd
America is aging. People are leading longer, healthier lives; a contributing factor to an increase
in the proportion of the population over the age of 65. In 2010, older Americans make up 13%
of the total population. By 2050, this figure is estimated to grow to 20% - increasing the burden
placed on society.
To Get Complete Details Here @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/the-aging-populationhow-and-where-to-succeed-with-the-over-50-crowd-market
Today’s Seniors are happy, active, and living in the communities of their choice. This
independence, which is highly valued, is sustained in part through the efforts of informal
caregivers and home and community-based services. While they feel good, the majority of
Seniors are living with at least one chronic condition.
Spending on health care in the U.S. is on the rise and it is largely understood that the
population with multiple chronic illnesses drives the majority of these costs. What is now being
realized is that the majority of the chronically ill population is made up of frail Seniors. Many of
these chronic diseases are preventable or, at the very least, their burden can be greatly
In, “The Aging Population - How and Where to Succeed with the Over 50 Crowd”, CBR Pharma
Insights examines the opportunities that exist for pharmaceutical companies to provide
support to the health and well-being of the older population groups. Additionally, insights and
analysis are provided on the key measures & diseases that make this growing patient segment
an essential component of any pharmaceutical company’s future plans.
Enquire About [email protected] http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/132473
Please Note: This product is delivered as a zip file
• Review of the population statistics including projections, changes in life expectancy and
• Trends in healthcare spending.
• Review of diseases impacting aging populations.
• Competitive landscape.
Key Reason To Purchase
• Analyze the cost burdens associated with the aging population and how your company can
impact them through new, innovative medicines and services.
• Assess the role that your company can have in supporting the health & well being of the
• Understand the growth rates & cost components of this population to help forecast your
potential opportunities for future revenue.
• Identify where you may have gaps in your product portfolio and where you could drive
potential future partnerships.
• Understand new, innovative ways to reach your older patient segments and the impact that
health care reform will have on them going forward.
Table Of Content
• Executive Summary
• Population Statistics
The Daily Lives of Older Americans
• Healthcare Spending
• Review of Diseases Impacting Aging Populations
• Competitive Landscape
Table Of [email protected] http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/the-aging-population-how-andwhere-to-succeed-with-the-over-50-crowd-market
FOR MORE DETAILS
Visit us at :
Stay With Us:
TELEPHONE: +1 (855) 711-1555
E-MAIL: [email protected]
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220