HP OFFICEJET PRO 8600 WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS OS
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8600
WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Printer meets the
standards of its excellent wireless performance. You can
attach your wireless printer to your Wi-Fi devices like
smartphones with this app. While printing, HP Officejet
Pro 8600 Wireless Printer enhanced performance and
You have to make sure that you have the correct elements
and test for printer and device connections before
beginning the Wireless Printer Setup process.
Need Network PasswordNetwork PC connected to the
same. wireless network.
Active internet access printer computer.
Windows Setup Guide Step by Step
• Once you connect the printer to your wireless network,
obtain the network name and password.
• The printers with the same wireless network must be
connected to your personal Computer.
• Switch on the desktop printer spot.
• If required, deactivate the printer’s Ethernet or USB.
• In order to locate the device to attach your printer
through the Wireless Setup Wizard, you need to locate
the device during installation by HP installer.
• Download the dashboard and click the Wireless icon
after you connect to the network on the printer control
• To open the wireless installation wizard, click on Setup
button, and then on the Setup wizard.
• Pick the name of your network in the network
accessible list and click OK.
• Type the WEP or the WPA key if prompted, then
• A shortcut computer.You are back to your home screen
now press OK.
• The most current version of your full functionality
program needs to be downloaded from the website of
the printer service.
• Using it to complete the wireless setup during the
installation process when the Auto Wireless Connect
Screen is shown.
• If not, take the guided steps to complete the setup of
the installation program.
• To download the app, use the CD as an alternative way.
• Pick your printer from the list shown on your phone.
• Enter your printer’s model number and press start here.
• Select Install and press Open, Save, or Run to install
the driver to your desktop.
• Double click driver file in the browser’s download bar
or Download directory on your device to launch driver
• Go to the on-screen instructions to complete the
connection and driver installation.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 All-in-One Printer
813 Kate lane, Woodland, California, 95776 USA