Drøbak – Norway`s Christmastown……
Drøbak – Norway’s Christmastown……
Visit Father Christmas post office and the Christmas house in Drøbak
With its picturesque wooden houses, galleries, small shops and cozy cafes Drøbak is worth a
visit. Less than 30 km from downtown Oslo you will find Drøbak with Tregaardens Christmas
House and Father Christmas' Post Office with its own special post stamp. It is possible you
will be one of the few who sees the Norwegian “Fjord-nisse”. Enjoy a day in Drøbak, book a
lunch at one for example Kumlegaarden, Skipperstuen or Galleri Café Teskje.
While in Drøbak you should include a visit to Drøbak Aquarium, Oscarsborg Fortress and
museum for newspaper cartoonists.
Duration: 3-6 hours.
Suitable for: All – Groups and individuals
• Galleri Cafe Teskje: [email protected]
• Drøbak Akvarium: [email protected]
• Christmas house: [email protected]
• Newspaper cartoonist house: [email protected]
• Drøbak Tourist information: [email protected]
• Oscarsborg Fortress: [email protected]
• Kumlegarden: [email protected]
• Skipperstuen Restaurant: [email protected]
• Follo Museum: [email protected]
For bus prices and reservations in Norway you may contact Schaus buss:
Public Transportation: Bus, approximately two per hour from Oslo. See www.ruter.no for
timetable and prices.
All requests will be subject to availability and actual prices at the time of reservation. Described tour
elements and itinerary are based on known information at the time and subject to changes.
For more information and other tour suggestions please contact Akershus Tourist Board:
E-mail [email protected], Pho: +47 90772715. www.akershus.com