Euchre Tournament Fundraiser For American Cancer Society`s
American Cancer Society’s
Relay for Life
Saturday, February 12, 2011
6:30 Registration H
7:00 Tournament begins
John Grant Activity Center
29260 Grand River Avenue • Farmington Hills, MI
Cost is $10.00 donation per person (all proceeds go to Relay for Life)
LOC Federal Credit Union is pleased to sponsor this Euchre Tournament in support of
Relay for Life. A great time is sure to be had by all! Space is limited so make your
reservation today by calling Beth Cooke at 248-474-2200, ext 315 or emailing her at
[email protected] Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
with proceeds also going to Relay for Life.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EUCHRE TOURNAMENT
1. There will be 12 tables of players and each player will play 12 games (time permitting). Each player
will have a scorecard that they carry with them from table to table. Whether you win or lose you
record score on card for each game.
2. Winning score is “10”. After each game the winners stay at their table but play opposite of each
other. The losers go to the next table and play opposite of each other. This continues until you have
played all 12 games.
3. Each table has a can on it. Every time a team is euchred or caught reneging they must place a dollar
in the can. The proceeds in the can will also be given as a donation to the American Cancer
4. It is a straight game of Euchre. There is no “Ace no Face, Stick the Dealer or Farmers Hand”.
5. All scorecards need to be turned in at the end of each player’s 12th game. Scores from each game
will be tallied. There will be a first, second and third place prize for highest scores. One scorecard
will also be drawn and be given a prize as well. Players tie in score there will be a coin toss to
determine the winner.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to play.
7. There will be Ghost players available. These are volunteers not entered in the tournament that will
sit in for games when players are needed.