Attn: SENIORS - UTSA College of Education
2009 – 2010 Frank Price Cunningham & Helen Shipman
Cunningham Scholarship from Firstmark Credit Union
How to Apply
• You and/or your parent/legal guardian must
be a member in good standing of Firstmark
• You must complete an authorized Bexar County
Scholarship Clearing House Application Form.
• High school seniors in Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera,
Comal, Dimmit, Frio, Guadalupe, Kendall, La
Salle, McMullen, Medina, Wilson, or Zavala
Counties are eligible to apply. Please ask your
Senior Counselor for the Bexar County
Scholarship Clearing House application.
Your application MUST include the name and
account number of the Credit Union member
that qualifies the student applicant for
• This is an open major scholarship; however,
a portion of the scholarships awarded will
be given to applicants planning to enter the
• If you are unable to obtain an application from
your school, they are available at any of our
Credit Union’s nine offices or on our website
• The scholarship must be used for the purpose
of study at an academically accredited two or
four-year college or university.
• Mail your application to:
• You must be a high school senior.
• You must be in the top 15% of your
• Academic achievement, grade point average,
community involvement, leadership, and
personal recommendations will be considered
in the selection of scholarship recipients. If
selected as a finalist, you may be required
to participate in a personal interview.
innie Stevens Piper Foundation
1250 N.E. Loop 410, Suite 810
San Antonio, TX 78209-1539
For more information, contact Shannon Gilbert
at (210) 341-9602, ext. 10300; toll free (800)
Firstmark Credit Union employees, Board Members and their
families are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
ENTRY DEADLINE: November 6, 2009
7200 Culebra Rd.
12822 IH-10 West
Gold Canyon Branch
2023 Gold Canyon
8960 Huebner Rd.
122 Donaldson Ave.
1440 S.E. Military Dr.
11530 IH-35 North
6927 S. Zarzamora St.