Georgia Tech`s Pacific Study Abroad Program
Pacific Study Abroad Program
New Zealand, Australia and Fiji
Some snapshots from New Zealand
Wellington, New Zealand.
You take 2 courses taught over 6 weeks
Weir House, Victoria University
Wellington cable car
Classroom are different
Meeting “Spike” (tuatara)
Biology on the
Field Trip to Taupo
(4 days, included in Program cost)
Tongariro Crossing hike (19 km)
Geothermal power plant
Weekends are 3 days…
Why Study Abroad?
• Small classes are informal and personal
• Office hours all day, M-Th, so take full
advantage of the chance to ask questions!
• Get to know the professors: we eat together
and study together
• Fast pace – 15 weeks into 6 weeks
• Payoff: learn more, earn better grades!