Children`s TV 1
Copyright © 2016
Children's TV 1 - Answers
1. In which children's TV series would you find the following characters. (i)Captain Haddock, (ii) Baron Silas Von
Greenback, (iii) Tobermory, (iv) The Iron Chicken and (v) Professor Yaffle
(i)Tin-Tin, (ii) Dangermouse, (iii) The Wombles, (iv) The Clangers and (v) Bagpuss.
2. Name The Teletubbies.
Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po
3. What is the name of the dog that features in Tom & Jerry?
4. What artist designed the logo used in Blue Peter?
5. What came between Bill and Ben in the TV series?
6. Who lived at 52 Festive Road?
7. Which character in Wurzel Gummidge was played by Una Stubbs?
8. In which programme did Bungle appear?
9. The group Belle and Sebastian were named after a 1960s TV show. On the show what were Belle and Sebastian?
A boy and his dog.
10. What was the name of the cow in The Magic Roundabout?
11. Who was the puppet side-kick of Philip Schofield?
Gordon the Gopher.
12. Name the four Tweenies.
Milo, Jake, Bella and Fizz.
13. What breed of dog is Scooby Doo?
14. Who was transformed into Hong Kong Phooey?
Henry the Janitor.
15. Who was the police commissioner of Gotham City in the Batman TV series?
16. Name the owner of the garage in Camberwick Green.
17. Who fought against Bulk and Texas Pete?
18. What the registration of Lady Penelope car in Thunderbirds?
19. Who first presented BBC's Newsround, originally lending his name to the programme's title?
20. Who is the policeman in Balamory?