Note : - New registration to be done through SSO portal only. Existing users can login directly on
1. Open SJMS web portal an click on “Click here for Citizen SSO Registration”.
2. You will be auto transferred to SSO registration page. Select any one option for registration.
3. Here in example, Aadhaar Number is used. “I have only Aadhaar ID (UID)”. Insert Aadhaar
Number, OTP (One Time Password) will be send to registered mobile number. After inserting
OTP, you have to verify OTP.
4. User Information (Name) will appear on Page.
5. You will be asked to select user ID for SSO login and Password.
6. You will receive your SSO Login ID in alert massage and in SMS for your future use.
7. You will see SSO Login options. Here you have to enter your newly created Login ID and
Password. You also have to enter CAPTCHA CODE.
8. You will see SSO dashboard.
9. You have to update your profile from “Update Profile” option.
10. Click on SJMS Option.
11. Click on New user (on SJMS Portal)
12. Complete your One Time Applicant Registration Form and submit.