Gelcolor is a treatment designed to give healthy natural nails extended colour.
• Weak, damaged nails with not gain the same results, Nail Envy & Cuticle Oil should
be used for 2 weeks prior to application.
• Cuticle Oil should be used by all customers before & after treatment to keep the
natural nail healthy and strong.
• Expect the product to last upto two weeks. Many will say it lasts two weeks, many will
say the product has lasted longer.
• Do not go swimming for 24 hours or have a long soak in the bath
• Do not use harsh chemicals when cleaning
• Do not pick or peel the gel off as this damages natural nails
• Continue to use Cuticle Oil after treatment
Lanolin & petrolium oil based products affect the wearability of Gelcolor.
Certain OPI products will not affect the wearability of the Gels:
Moisture Replenshing Lotion
High Intensity Hand Cream
Cuticle Oil is essential to look after the natural nail, this will keep the natural nail
healthy and nourished ready for the next application.
Removal of GelColor
• Advise customers that GelColor must be removed using Expert Touch, not pure
acetone as this dehydrates and strips the nail plate of moisture which over time will
cause the natural nail to become weak and brittle. Expert touch contains moisturisers and aloe so much kinder when removing Gelcolor.
• Do not pull GelColor off as this takes off layers of the natural nail causing them to
become weak and damaged.
• Once removed advise customers to continue using Cuticle Oil.
• Customers not re-applying gel should use Nail Envy to keep their nails strong and
LW1644.CK - GELCOLOR AFTERCARE FLYER.indd 1
LW1644.CK - GELCOLOR AFTERCARE FLYER.indd 2