China has a civil law based system influenced by both Soviet and
China has a civil law based system influenced by both Soviet and European Civil law
systems. It is based on the People’s Republic of China (PRC) Constitution and is made up
of a hierarchy of written laws, regulations and administrative directives.
LexisChina is now available to UK customers and is designed to
allow you to advise your clients on any queries relating to Chinese
Law quickly and confidently.
The Lexis China package includes the following:
• Lexis China primary law base, featuring English translations of
China laws and regulations and China legal news reports
• Practical guidance: Corporate Law
• Practical guidance: Compliance
• Practical guidance: Employment Law, including a regional
comparison chart providing the legal practices of 100
employment issues in 28 cities of China
• Practical guidance: Mergers & Acquisitions, including two English
toolkits: industry regulations and cases and M & A tax
• Practical guidance: Legal Studio, offering daily updated legal
and tax news, articles, commentaries, and timely newsletters,
together with an extensive library of model contract templates,
and a law and case database
For more information on subscribing to Chinese jurisdiction content please
click here to enter your details and one of our experts will be touch.